Oooh! Oooh! Found a cool Princess book for 4yoDD to use for autographs...

Barb D

DIS Veteran
I just bought a cool book at Barnes and Noble for 4yo DD to use for autographs. We're planning on just getting a FEW autographs, and mostly from princesses. The book is called Disney Princess Friends Fun Pad. It's a hardback, spiral bound, and about $8. It has five plastic coated pages, one each for Snow White, Aurora, Belle, Ariel and Cinderella. It also has a story page (regular paper) for each princess, and several blank pages (also regular paper.) There are also a few themed pages for each princess, where you're supposed to fill in specific info...but I'm guessing my DD will just use all the blank/themed pages for more autographs. A couple of examples of the themed pages: "My Favorite Song," "My Dreamland Adventures," "My Very Own Princess Story," etc. There are also other activity suggestions, and some sheets of stickers. It's about twice as big as an autograph book, but it will be a lot more interesting for her to look at as time goes by.

"55 Princess Stickers, 46 interactive story stickers, 20 coloring and craft pages, 42 photo and activity pages. Design, draw, write, paste in everything about your princess life!"

I can't find the book on Amazon or Barnesandnoble.com or borders.com, but here's the ISBN: 1931037949 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter