oooo oooo pick me Mr. Werner pick me!

**pushes Horshack over** Now now Mr. Kot-tair.... I mean Mr. War-ner... you know I am your man! ;) {Ba Ba Ba ,Ba baba rino}

ok what am I pushing for? :rotfl2:

Pete - you totally have to post your hiring notice(s) on here. You know we're all good people:rolleyes1

I'm sure that you need a personal pastry chef for the podcast team! I would happily provide cupcakes and other such goodies for you each week...you know...to keep you guys on a sugar high throughout the recording of the podcast! ;)

I'm pretty sure I need a personal pastry chef.

Let me think about it yup I do need a personal pastry chef.

Kevin

That would be a cool job (whatever it is as working with Werner would not be dull) but I already got one reject letter this week from Disney Mom's panel :lmao: Another one might push me over the edge and send me to the cabinet to finish up the Starbucks liquer I bought at Christmas:goodvibes or even worse hitting Arnold Churgin's for their annual shoe sale!

.......or even worse hitting Arnold Churgin's for their annual shoe sale!

Did someone say, "shoe sale"? Hello, Air Canada??

Pete - if you need a house cleaner, I'm your gal. Just as long as you need me when you guys are recording. I can be real quite as I dust while you all are doing the Rapid Fire segment. Seriously, I'm getting tired of working for Corporate America.

I'm pretty sure I need a personal pastry chef.

Let me think about it yup I do need a personal pastry chef.

Kevin
I guess now I just need to pack up the house, the husband, and the dogs and move on down! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter