** OPENING DAY PRICING LATE 2019: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

I may be wrong, but it seems like there are way fewer reservations listed on page one than in the past. A lot of blanks for many of the dates. :confused3

Maybe the fact that people could look online and see the prices without the long waits meant people were not a) checking as many or b) feeling the need to report?

I know this would be a ton of work but if we had a request thread that was “maned” by platinum on day 1, then a few golds day 2, and several silvers day 3. Could we get a help line going so people knew what to tell their agents or those large groups that travel together? But that would only work if people can get the screen to work.
People could list:
What CC level are you?
?A ?C ages of each child.
You ask more info for the form of course but you can only ask a day in advance so Silver and DVC doesn’t ask on Platinum day. And for goodness sakes check the price of the current years cruise, it’s not going to be lower than that! Am I right?
But that would be a lot of work and pretty darned stressful.

I know this would be a ton of work but if we had a request thread that was “maned” by platinum on day 1, then a few golds day 2, and several silvers day 3. Could we get a help line going so people knew what to tell their agents or those large groups that travel together? But that would only work if people can get the screen to work.
People could list:
What CC level are you?
?A ?C ages of each child.
You ask more info for the form of course but you can only ask a day in advance so Silver and DVC doesn’t ask on Platinum day. And for goodness sakes check the price of the current years cruise, it’s not going to be lower than that! Am I right?
But that would be a lot of work and pretty darned stressful.

Isn't that pretty much what this thread accomplishes? :confused3

Isn't that pretty much what this thread accomplishes? :confused3

The problem was people were asked not to use the thread for requests as it made it more difficult to compile the quotes.

I think the suggestion to have a “quote request” thread is a good one...but it would still take work to curate that. Perhaps a quote request thread for each ship?

The problem was people were asked not to use the thread for requests as it made it more difficult to compile the quotes.

I think the suggestion to have a “quote request” thread is a good one...but it would still take work to curate that. Perhaps a quote request thread for each ship?

That's true -- I get it now.

I think that would make it easier. Have only requests in each ships thread and only answers in the one main thread.

To stop duplication of search, the person who chooses to search for the requester should “LIKE” each post for which they are searching. A “like” means “I got this one.”

Then answered requests can be placed in main thread as usual. Perhaps, tag the original requester in the main thread response. I’ll bet the seasoned responders will use the format better, making it easier for “cut and paste” leaving a more detailed thread for everyone to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter