Opinions on the creme brulee at Les Halles?

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
I'm a huge fan of the stuff and wondering if the one in the little tinfoil bowl at Les Halles is worth it or not. It looks very cute, but if the general consensus is negative, I'll skip it for some ice cream at l'artisans ;)

While were on the subject... anyone know whether or not it's a snack credit on the dining plan?

I had it last August and it was wonderful. I also like the one at sunshine seasons. I know the one at sunshine is a snack credit. Not sure about les halles, but I would expect it to be.

I had it last August and it was wonderful. I also like the one at sunshine seasons. I know the one at sunshine is a snack credit. Not sure about les halles, but I would expect it to be.

Thank you!

My favorite traditional creme brulee is the one at Wolfgang puck express (again, also a QS dessert), but my fave of all is the chocolate banana at kona cafe! :-)

My favorite traditional creme brulee is the one at Wolfgang puck express (again, also a QS dessert), but my fave of all is the chocolate banana at kona cafe! :-)

Thank you for the advice!

Yes, its wonderful and a snack credit. I love love creme bruelle and I think the one in France is the best. Its simple and done right.

Mine too! I've had the creme brulee at Les Halles, Chefs des France and WPE but Kona Cafe's was simply better!

I'm a huge fan of the stuff and wondering if the one in the little tinfoil bowl at Les Halles is worth it or not. It looks very cute, but if the general consensus is negative, I'll skip it for some ice cream at l'artisans ;)

While were on the subject... anyone know whether or not it's a snack credit on the dining plan?

Pesonally, I'd get one of the seasonal macarons at Artisans. They are very good and somewhat unique. :flower:

Pesonally, I'd get one of the seasonal macarons at Artisans. They are very good and somewhat unique. :flower:

ooh, i do love ice cream and macarons... hopefully i'll have enough time for both this trip ;)

Not a fan of pre-torched creme brûlée as the longer it sits the crust gets soggy. However, its better than no creme brûlée.

Not a fan of pre-torched creme brûlée as the longer it sits the crust gets soggy. However, its better than no creme brûlée.

"Soggy creme brulee is better than no creme brulee"... god, how I wish the tag fairy was still around for that one :rotfl:

I consider myself a creme brulee aficionado and I do not particularly like the one at Les Halles. I have gotten it 3 times, every time thinking I must have gotten it on an off day....but I just don't like it. The custard is not set right- it is very runny, and the brulee gets very soggy. Not a fan...although I do love the version from the booth at the F&W fest! I love the one at Kona and Sunshine Seasons is a close second to that.

My husband and I LOVE crème brulee. I would go for the ice cream instead. We had the crème brulee a few weeks ago and although it was good it was not great. We also felt that the custard was not set right is was runnier then it should have been. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter