Organizing 101/ April - Living Room

I have so much to do today that if I don't list it here I don't think I will have a chance.
1. Make soup for church dinner(Wed)
2. Finish Animation swap items.
3. Cut and make Parade swap items.
4. Make dinner
5. Cut fruits and vegies for lunches this week
6. Laundry
7. Grade papers
8. Exercise

Rebecca

Tuesday List:

kid room1: bed/laundry/sweep&dustdone
kid room2: bed/laundry (will sweep this evening- he has friends coming over)done
kid room 3: bed/laundry/sweep&dust done
Bathroom: towels out and MAJOR cleaning (I hate this room) done
Hallway: clean dust off pictures/wipe down walls and beat out area rug done
Living Room:spot clean Done
dishes done
get packages ready to mail out Wed. Done & Ready to mail tomorrow
:laundy: 4 loads on load #6
put away :laundy: putting away load 4
kids' practices (too many to list today)done
work on rolodex cards
work on addy cards printed & just awaiting the embellishment to be cut and ribbon added and they'll be done...

off to get started.. the top 3 have to be done in the next 45 minutes! DONE

ETA: with a nice day in store and kids outside.. I can get lots done.. off to make lunch so that I can do the dishes & the focus on :laundy: & swaps!! Yeah!!!

You guys make me tired reading your todo lists. Mine is always the same work all day and then go home and try to get something done. However most nights when I get home I'm just exhasuted so DH and I end up doing all the cleaning on the weekends. When we have weekend plans things get all out of whack and this is one of those weekends. I found out yesterday that I'm hosting Bunco Friday night (the original hostess needed to switch so I stepped up LOL) but with us all having brand new houses we do the whole house tour thing so I have to have everything cleaned up. Then on Saturday my DH has a concert to work and I'm going over to have a girls night/day out with the mother of my godson. So tonight and tomorrow I have to go shopping for food for the ladies and clean the whole house up. Its pretty good and with just my DH and I it doesn't get too bad. Luckily my DH is great and he will help alot. Thursday is shot for me since I have to be out on a job site so I'm not sure when I'll get home but maybe DH can help out some then. LOL

I'm working on CJ's today...I have 3 and want to get them OUT! 1 done, 2 to finish...

Should have mailed the one on the 15th...so I guess I'm late...early on the others...

Do you have mine? Are we almost done?
I didn't mail until today because of the tax stuff. The PO was busy! So don't fret about being late.

Yup, I have yours... DS helped me find a place for my tag, and I have my "moment" all picked out...

Finished my "recipe" and have to work on my favorite things...

Tuesday List:

kid room1: bed/laundry/sweep&dustdone
kid room2: bed/laundry (will sweep this evening- he has friends coming over)done
kid room 3: bed/laundry/sweep&dust done
Bathroom: towels out and MAJOR cleaning (I hate this room) done
Hallway: clean dust off pictures/wipe down walls and beat out area rug done
Living Room:spot clean Done
dishes done
get packages ready to mail out Wed. Done & Ready to mail tomorrow
:laundy: 4 loads done 7 loads
put away :laundy: putting away load 7
kids' practices (too many to list today)done
work on rolodex cards diecuts cut.. just a few more to go
work on addy cards printed & just awaiting the embellishment to be cut and ribbon added and they'll be done...

off to get started.. the top 3 have to be done in the next 45 minutes! DONE

ETA: with a nice day in store and kids outside.. I can get lots done.. off to make lunch so that I can do the dishes & the focus on :laundy: & swaps!! Yeah!!!

Wow!! Tuesday was a good day!!!
Let's see in other news.. 9:15pm.. phone rings.. it's a girl from DS6's class.. wanted to call to tell him good night and that she'd see him in the morning! :flower3: Of course they had been on the phone twice during the day making plans to meet at the park if we'd drive them there! :rotfl2:

Weds. Chores:
Bed x 5 Done
Post OfficeDone
Bank Done
Work on rolodex cards
embellish addy cards Done
cut out Meet/Greet items..
track meet

Wow! I'm getting caught up!!! Woo hoo!! :woohoo: :cheer2:
Boy, I better go through my list again to make sure all my swap commitments are current...
Plus, DH is out of town...so it's bonus work time for me!!!

Let's see in other news.. 9:15pm.. phone rings.. it's a girl from DS6's class.. wanted to call to tell him good night and that she'd see him in the morning! :flower3: Of course they had been on the phone twice during the day making plans to meet at the park if we'd drive them there! :rotfl2:

Awwwwwwwww...cute!!!

Just wait till they are teenagers...

Me: Where are you going?
DS15: for a walk...
Me: Where do you go on your walk?
DS15: in the woods....
Me: :scared1: (inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale...just breath)
Me: What do you do in the woods?
DS15: nothin'
Me: Oh OK, as long as you aren't doing drugs or having s*x
DS15: MOM!!!!

Enjoy the park dates...they seem like yesterday :sad2:

Who? What? When? Where? How? and Why?
My mom always drove me and hung out with us so she knew all the answers to those questions.

Oh and for DD's future boyfriends. DH will say "what ever you do to her, I'll do to you......"

no no no !!! He is not old enough to have a girlfriend!!!

I know... I know... I know the parents that is the only reason I allowed him "his phone call".. The big kids were snickering about it last night...and DS's comment was.. "jealous?"... :rotfl:

I did take pictures though...I saw a scrapbooking moment in the making!!!

Awwwwwwwww...cute!!!

Just wait till they are teenagers...

Me: Where are you going?
DS15: for a walk...
Me: Where do you go on your walk?
DS15: in the woods....
Me: :scared1: (inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale...just breath)
Me: What do you do in the woods?
DS15: nothin'
Me: Oh OK, as long as you aren't doing drugs or having s*x
DS15: MOM!!!!

Enjoy the park dates...they seem like yesterday :sad2:

:rotfl: I would have offered to go with him? He needs a buddy to walk with.. you never walk alone!

You know, we've told all our kids.. we have friends of friends of friends in town..and you don't know who they are...but they know you...so be wise... because we will know what you do or did before you even got home!
So when the one hit a shopping cart w/ the car... we knew before he could even get out of the car... :rotfl2:

Who? What? When? Where? How? and Why?
My mom always drove me and hung out with us so she knew all the answers to those questions.

Oh and for DD's future boyfriends. DH will say "what ever you do to her, I'll do to you......"

Another reason DH is adamant about putting an alarm system in in the next year... he isn't worried so much about ppl getting in..but kids sneaking out!:thumbsup2

Another reason DH is adamant about putting an alarm system in in the next year... he isn't worried so much about ppl getting in..but kids sneaking out!:thumbsup2

I am the alarm system. I hear everything!! Plus I will resort to snooping and my kids know it. There is nothing off limits in this house!

What I told the kids is between me, Daddy, Auntie Wendy and Drew (best friend and her spouse) we have done everything, some things twice so the kids can't get away with anything.

Wow!! Tuesday was a good day!!!

Weds. Chores:
Bed x 5 Done
Post OfficeDone
Bank Done
Work on rolodex cards Still working on these blasted things.. they are not working the way I want...and may have to change my theme all together.. :(
embellish addy cards Done
cut out Meet/Greet items.. Yea, NOT! See above post about the darn rolodex cards!
track meet Done.. sun went behind the clouds and it was COLD again! ;(

Wow! I'm getting caught up!!! Woo hoo!! :woohoo: :cheer2:
Boy, I better go through my list again to make sure all my swap commitments are current...
Plus, DH is out of town...so it's bonus work time for me!!!

Thursday goals:
Pick up kids
Lunch
Dishes
Rolodex cards AGAIN
Meet and Greet swap
sports practices starting @ 5:15pm
dinner

If the last two items don't work in my favor I'm going to just crawl back into bed! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter