• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orlando Smackdown: Dis vs. Uni. Ch.16 Japan Hates me, Just Hates me 7-13

Sure hope Nebo's arm is back to working condition soon. I've never had a real surgery (except for having my tonsils out) but I know it's not fun. Get better soon Nebo!

I just wanted to check in and tell Nebo that I hope he is doing well.

I have been reading your other trip reports and getting ideas for a couples only trip for my husband and me. I am planning our first ever Disney trip without kids for September:hyper:. I can't wait!!!

Thank you for sharing your trips with everyone!!!

Take care

Well, I tried for over a week to get through the first five million pages of this PTR-turned-TR and I am waving the white flag. :guilty:

So let's assume I have read it all and know all that's happened - fuzzy cups, vikes, trips/falls, lounger-lounging, rides and an excessive amount of laughs. I'm sure that covers it :thumbsup2

Nebo, I hope your arm heals very quickly - such a PITA when something that is just a teensy bit vital is out of service temporarily :sad2:

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I'm looking forward to getting my own fuzzy cup of celebration! :yay:

I wonder if Iron Man would be willing to lend Nebo one of his suits? Of course at this rate, he may become a real life Iron Man.

He was turned to steel, started with a great big spill.
When he fell this time, wonder if it 'cause he's blind.
Smidgy helps him, with the bump on his head.
Dis buddies laugh at him, soon he'll have his revenge.

I wonder if Iron Man would be willing to lend Nebo one of his suits? Of course at this rate, he may become a real life Iron Man.

He was turned to steel, started with a great big spill.
When he fell this time, wonder if it 'cause he's blind.
Smidgy helps him, with the bump on his head.
Dis buddies laugh at him, soon he'll have his revenge.
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
still laughing. The other day someone posted a pic on FB of a guy who painted his short arm cast to look like Ironman's hand thought of Nebo right away.
off topic here.... does anyone know how to pull pics from FB to here? Just wanted to bore you all with pics from this year's street painting festival out here in Temecula. I mean someone has to help you all run amok till Fearless Leader gets well.
:rolleyes:

I tried to post a link, betsey.. all I did was post a link to my timeline.. didn't want to do that! (or to yours)... if you can get a link to your pics, just copy and paste the link onto this thread.... I think......
you really all need to see quessn betsey's artwork!!!

awww shucks, no really I can't, I mean it is Nebo's trippie and , no no really I can't I don't want to go :offtopic: and bore you all, well you all beat me down, if I must. (insert fake blushing and modesty here, :

http://myvalleynews.com/story/71961/
Scroll through the pics and I think you all would be able to tell which one is mine. I even forgive the guy for spelling Betsey wrong. It is kind of cool that with all that great artwork they put mine in his piece along with it. to be honest though he and his wife are big Disney fans and have AP's for Disneyland. He even came back with his wife on day three to show her Minnie and Mickey.
DD was a bit peeved (all in good fun though) that folks were looking at this increadible piece of artwork she was busting her chops to do they would glance a few spaces up and see mine and squeal "oh Mickey and Minnie!: then the Wine house (no not amy) that we were in front of put out a sign that read "5$ peach sangria" so it was oh look mickey and sangria :)

I'm joining in to say how amazing your drawing was! Very cool!

Jill in CO

Thanks guys!
It was a pretty long process/ My oldest daughter, shawndell did a grid pattern on a page I took from a calendar and then Friday night we went down there and did a grid pattern on the square and dd megan helped me with putting the skeleton down and on Saturday at around 7am lance and I went down and started calking in the outline until around 6pm that night and we went back sunday at 7 am again to finish it up. By then the knee and back was screaming pretty loud. We go some great interaction from the crowds and that is why the family likes doing these events. My oldest daughter is the serious artist and does some amazing original stuff and she started doing these street painting things about 11 years ago. We are lucky the weather was not too bad only about 80 degrees and great in the shade but man does that asphalt get hot (leave it alone ponzie, ok but make it a good pun) my hands were pretty thrashed. if it had been this weekend well that would have been bad (calling for 110 tomorrow)
thanks again for the support, maybe if Team Whitehead can actually score a win in one of those catagories we might just throw our had in the ring for the WDW event, Oldest can submit this year but she wants to wait until scarlett is a bit bigger to go out there again.

Very nice Betsey! I can photoshop.... but I can't draw a straight line to save my life. I'm in awe of those who can.

Long time lurker, only posted once or twice in some of your earlier TR's. Just wanted to say that I hope you are feeling better soon. Both myself and brother have fallen down a full flight of stairs, and it is not fun, but he only had a bump on his head and I only had a sprained ankle (unfortunately, the other leg was already in a cast at the time, so that made it difficult). I almost fell down the stairs at work a couple years ago, since that time I cling to the handrail since my balance is going downhill the last few years...

I love reading your reports, and love the interaction, look forward to reading more once you feel up to it.

Take care :goodvibes

Very nice Betsey! I can photoshop.... but I can't draw a straight line to save my life. I'm in awe of those who can.
our daughters are the real artists, lance and I just filled in the color for the most part megan (they youngest who laid out the outline got the easy part tho that took about an hour) she had to work all day sat and sunday she stopped in sat afternoon, felt the ground and said "you guys are on your own now" smart kid. that ground was hot hot hot by then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter