• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orlando Smackdown: Dis vs. Uni. Ch.16 Japan Hates me, Just Hates me 7-13

I haven't been on the boards for a while, so I just heard about Nebo's fall. Ouch!!

I hope you heal well and quickly, Nebo! :goodvibes

And Smidgy, I hope Nebo is a good patient for you!

I hope you're feeling better soon, Nebo!

.. maybe if Team Whitehead can actually score a win in one of those catagories we might just throw our had in the ring for the WDW event, Oldest can submit this year but she wants to wait until scarlett is a bit bigger to go out there again.

Fabulous work, Betsey! Congrats to your family team! :cheer2: And that's what I was thinking, y'all should make a run at the Festival of the Masters! :thumbsup2

Update (kind-of)
I had a voice mail from Nebo Saturday night and it doesn't look like he's going to be doing any typing for now :sad1: he doesn't have a lot of range of movement in his fingers.

So he had an idea for me to write about our Teppan Edo Meet, then he will write his version when he is able. The problem is, I am all kinds of funny in my mind, but I can't "write" funny AT ALL!! So I've asked my daughter Jamie who was also there to write it, then I will just say I wrote it :thumbsup2

No, not really, but I did ask her to write about it. The only problem is it make take longer than it takes for Nebo to heal. Anyway, we'll see what we can come up with :upsidedow

Update (kind-of)
I had a voice mail from Nebo Saturday night and it doesn't look like he's going to be doing any typing for now :sad1: he doesn't have a lot of range of movement in his fingers.

So he had an idea for me to write about our Teppan Edo Meet, then he will write his version when he is able. The problem is, I am all kinds of funny in my mind, but I can't "write" funny AT ALL!! So I've asked my daughter Jamie who was also there to write it, then I will just say I wrote it :thumbsup2

No, not really, but I did ask her to write about it. The only problem is it make take longer than it takes for Nebo to heal. Anyway, we'll see what we can come up with :upsidedow

EXTRA, EXTRA. Read all about it. Nowells to tell about her time with Nebo and Smidgy. Hot off the press. Read it right here. Now is her time to Seize The Day. She's Carrying the Banner. She's going to show us Once And For All how it's done. The World Will Know how talented she really is.

Two comments (well, I'm just trying to prepare you for the inevitable when you write a chapter here... :rolleyes:)

I am all kinds of funny in my mind,

So you're the one that keeps giggling for (seemingly) no reason when they're out in public!

but I can't "write" funny AT ALL!!

But... but... you just did! Don't worry, I have trouble with dacsund... dachsound.... dack.... wiener dog.

Thanks Betsey! It was.... different. Kay and I waited about an hour to not see fireworks.

Note to self. Don't bring the dog next year. Apparently she's very, very, very scared of loud noises.

animatedfireworks-14.gif
007.gif

Thanks Betsey! It was.... different. Kay and I waited about an hour to not see fireworks.

Note to self. Don't bring the dog next year. Apparently she's very, very, very scared of loud noises.

animatedfireworks-14.gif
007.gif
aww poor puppy, our Stanley is the same way. We are not allowed to have fireworks out here in the county we live in but there are still folks that head to Vegas and other states and insist bringing them back. Heck the ones from the minor league ball stadium in town scare the heck out of him every Friday.

so here ya go ponzie
enjoy and turn up your speakers so you feel like you are there, heck take the old laptop outside and make some popcorn and wear your ears for an even better "almost like being there" effect, or you and the fam can just hop down here for fireworks over the lake :drive: :rotfl:

nebo had his stitches out, theytook the wrapingoff. now heonly had a stint, and more movement. but they told him to be careful, or it will undo what the srugery did.. don't want that.
he says he''; come back soon! and he says hi to all and is grateful for all you thoughts, etc.!!!

nebo had his stitches out, theytook the wrapingoff. now heonly had a stint, and more movement. but they told him to be careful, or it will undo what the srugery did.. don't want that.
he says he''; come back soon! and he says hi to all and is grateful for all you thoughts, etc.!!!

Glad to hear he's on the road to recovery.

and...
happy-4th-of-july.gif

So glad to hear Nebo is healing. Tell him we miss him! If you have time Smidgy you could write some more - we all loved your airport story!!!

So glad to hear that Nebo's on the mend! I'd been lurking on the report, and then away from the DIS for a little while. I come back, get caught up on the report, only to find that Nebo's hurt himself quite badly -- and not on the trip! Very glad to hear he's getting better.

Yes, Happy BELATED Canada Day Ponzi, Bankr and all our friends to the north.

Thanks TM, and a Happy (now belated) 4th to all of you living below the 49th as well!

And congratulations to our protagonist Nebo on getting the stitches out. What did he get a stint doing? Singing Karaoke for fun and profit?

I'm hoping you meant splint Smidgy; a stent (which my wikipedia friends tell me can also be spelled stint) is inserted in a artery to keep it open. If that's what it is, that sound's a lot more serious than what I've been reading about here!

Regardless, a continued speedy recovery is my wish!

Talked to Nebo tonight. Doing good. Said working on a computer has been a little difficult lately therefore he hasn't even tried. Will try to pop in soon. For now he says hi and misses chatting with us all.

splint, splint, splint!!!! sheesh....:rotfl: but I
m glas I could be fodder for your amusement:lmao: OR was it on purpose? hmmmm:confused:;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter