#OrlandoUnited 5K (includes Virtual Option)

Anyone know if we can run the virtual race at a different time? I'll be at an event at that time and cannot run. Just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing :)

We ran proud on Saturday. 80 degrees at 6:30 am. Yay Georgia summers! Based on the emails, it sounds like they had a great turnout. #OrlandoStrong

Per the race organizer, between the "live" and virtual options, this race raised a little over $100,000 for OneOrlando.

:banana::banana::banana:

@Ariel484 - did you get a confirmation email after you submitted your POT? I submitted mine and hubby's and it said we would get confirmation emails, but we did not. I just want to make sure I didn't do something wrong. :crazy2:

Did you send POT? I couldn't find where I had to do that so we never did. Even the info here is confusing.

Has anyone received their t shirt or medal yet? I've sent an email but have heard nothing. The lack of communication with this race management has left a sour taste in my mouth. I really don't care about the items, (the money going to the fund was the most important thing) but I really don't like being ignored.

Has anyone received their t shirt or medal yet? I've sent an email but have heard nothing. The lack of communication with this race management has left a sour taste in my mouth. I really don't care about the items, (the money going to the fund was the most important thing) but I really don't like being ignored.

I was just thinking about this on my run this morning! This whole thing has left me never wanting to do a virtual run again. I really wish there was a way to be sure that the money was actually going where it was supposed to go. However, I have no confidence in the race management at this point.

This was posted in the Facebook event on 7/13:

"Orlando United 5k virtual update.
Please do not email asking when your package is coming. We appreciate your anticipation and concern but the emails are only delaying the process.
We have the first group ready to go out, but with over 4500 to mail, this is going to take some time.
Please be patient with us.
We will post regular updates on the status of mailings...but the workers are all volunteers and doing their best to get everything out.
Nothing has been sent out yet. Starting tomorrow with the first batch."

I totally forgot to submit my time. Was that a 100% requirement or just if you wanted to be included in the finishers information?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter