OT: Anyone here on Live Journal?

Just read some of your journals Steve. It's interesting finding out what interests other people have got apart from DLP.

You certainly seem to enjoy DVD's. With the exception of Grease and films I've had to watch multiple times because the children have them on, I have NEVER watched a film or anything on tv twice! My personal collection consists of 3 music DVD's.

The live journals look like fun but I don't do anything interesting enough to write about on a daily basis!

I love films - I've been looking into a distance learning film studies course, something I've always wanted to do.

As for LJ, I have friends who only update maybe once or twice a month and it's always the normal stuff that we find fascinating, guess that's why Big Brother is still so successful.

That is so weird Steve! I just had a quick peek at your LJ and in it you've mentioned Manimal - which for some strange reason I was thinking about only today!!!

Thanks for sharing. Think if I joined another forum I might be wearing the keyboard in an uncomfortable position :earseek: :rotfl:

Reid

I've never come across "Live Journal" before, kind of an online diary, I was never any good at keeping a diary, very interesting Steve although I imagine some could be quite strange. I'm a big fan of Johnny Depp, I've seen Willy Wonka and he plays the role really well, but for me his best was POTC, can't wait to see the the follow up. pirate:
When I'm not saving for Disney trips -our money goes on mine & hubby's interest - Classic Italian Scooters i.e. old Lambrettas, I have one currently being resprayed and rebuilt recently imported from Italy, Rob has one on the road, a project chopper nearing completion and another for a far distant project (or so he tells me).
I run a forum which would probably be of no interest to anyone other than those living in Wales with a similar interest in Vespa or Lambrettas.
Welsh Scooter Scene Forum
and I've a website dedicated to the J Range Lambrettas, which is the model of my current scooter.
J Range Brettas :moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter