• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I'm kind of ready for in case I have to argue with the lady at The Alnwick Garden on Saturday.... I've been tracking down my emails that say my venue charge for a Friday in February would be £1500 and there is no minimum spend of 4.5k for that day!!! If that is what we would have to pay they can shove it!!

Bob xoxoxoxox

Wow! Proper celebs!!!

Jordan and peter are gonna be mine.....must make us fame seeking scum!

Right, I'm kind of ready for in case I have to argue with the lady at The Alnwick Garden on Saturday.... I've been tracking down my emails that say my venue charge for a Friday in February would be £1500 and there is no minimum spend of 4.5k for that day!!! If that is what we would have to pay they can shove it!!

Bob xoxoxoxox

hope everything will go smoothly on sat...

Evening all, well we have the dreaded ofsted inspection at work tomorrow, but I think I am ready. I was in work today from 7am-7pm! And then did another 3 hours of stuff when I got home!

Evening all, well we have the dreaded ofsted inspection at work tomorrow, but I think I am ready. I was in work today from 7am-7pm! And then did another 3 hours of stuff when I got home!

Good Luck! Hope everything goes well...

Hope it's all fine Karen!! :)

Do you have a Morrisons near you? They leave boxes out for people just to take at every branch I've ever been in.....

And if you ring and ask most supermarkets will let you have them.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxox

The move and stuff are just really weighing on my mind - who knew it'd be so stressful.
QUOTE]

Moving is my idea of hell!!! That's the reason why we've stayed in the same flat for almost 6 years now...

Do you have a Morrisons near you? They leave boxes out for people just to take at every branch I've ever been in.....

And if you ring and ask most supermarkets will let you have them.... :goodvibes

That's true, the shops always leave boxes outside so maybe worth checking

Right I'm off to bed and try and get some sleep.

I need to get up at 9am to ring Ford and tell them they cant collect the car till 6pm.

Night everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter