OT (ish) who is going to Disney Princess on Ice (Wishes)?

the princess bag is basically a princess carrier bag with pictures of the princesses printed on, ours looks knackered already !! They did have a pink canvas bag for adults or older kids and a pink vinyl princess handbag for little ones. The programme said 'special edition' but it would appear it's just the norm, photos from the show along with photos of the entire cast and principle skaters it is pink and sparkly and glittery and comes complete with a fake rose so you can imagine it was a hit with an audience of little princesses !!

Have you decided what outfit Kyra is going to wear yet ? It was lovely looking around the arena and seeing so many little princesses.

The show is just fab and all the skaters were really good but I've got to say the skaters who were 'Ariel and Prince Eric' were just amazing, definitely our favourite :goodvibes DD is very impressed that Ariel can sing, swim, dance and ice skate :rotfl:

the princess bag is basically a princess carrier bag with pictures of the princesses printed on, ours looks knackered already !! They did have a pink canvas bag for adults or older kids and a pink vinyl princess handbag for little ones. The programme said 'special edition' but it would appear it's just the norm, photos from the show along with photos of the entire cast and principle skaters it is pink and sparkly and glittery and comes complete with a fake rose so you can imagine it was a hit with an audience of little princesses !!

Have you decided what outfit Kyra is going to wear yet ? It was lovely looking around the arena and seeing so many little princesses.

The show is just fab and all the skaters were really good but I've got to say the skaters who were 'Ariel and Prince Eric' were just amazing, definitely our favourite :goodvibes DD is very impressed that Ariel can sing, swim, dance and ice skate :rotfl:

Oh its a plastic bag :rotfl2: Maybe we will just get the programme with the fake rose ;)

I'm not sure what dress Kyra will wear, Maybe her Cinderella one...I will let her choose, she doesnt even know we are going yet :rotfl:

just a few of my favourite photos although I've not included any of the set as I don't want to give it away ...

DSC02919.jpg

DSC02938.jpg

DSC03028.jpg

DSC03091.jpg

Oh its a plastic bag :rotfl2: Maybe we will just get the programme with the fake rose ;)

I'm not sure what dress Kyra will wear, Maybe her Cinderella one...I will let her choose, she doesnt even know we are going yet :rotfl:

Bless her, she's just going to love it :goodvibes Have you decided how and when you're going to tell her ?

Bless her, she's just going to love it :goodvibes Have you decided how and when you're going to tell her ?

The Princesses signed a card for her that i dropped off at City Hall in DLRP and the tickets are in there for her to recieve on her birthday, which is the day before the show.

She keeps asking to go, but i've told her all the tickets are sold out :lmao: so im sure she is going to be very excited to see that the Princesses have sent her tickets for her Birthday.

Glad you had a great time Tillybud :thumbsup2 I agree that Ariel & Eric seemed the most 'talented' although they all were in their own way.

Our photos are pants (DH had the camera!). He did take a little bit video footage though of DD's fave bits on our camera so we have that.

I thought the Tinkerbell doll was £15.99 but I think I just had £ signs in my eyes by that point :lmao::lmao: I've managed to sneak ours away - she hasn't even asked about it again :lmao: So it's now hiding away in my wardrobe to keep as a souvenir - I'm a cruel Mummy!

I actually quite liked the cloth Princess bag and wish I'd got one now - it was pink (obv!) with princess head outlines all over - can't remember price though - great for using as a reusable shopper! I was saying to DH on the metro home that I wish we'd been given a Princess carrier bag - we were just given white bags with 'Disney on Ice' on them - didn't realise the Princess printed ones were £1 :scared1:

The Princesses signed a card for her that i dropped off at City Hall in DLRP and the tickets are in there for her to recieve on her birthday, which is the day before the show.

She keeps asking to go, but i've told her all the tickets are sold out :lmao: so im sure she is going to be very excited to see that the Princesses have sent her tickets for her Birthday.

wow, that is so cool and great planning ... she's just going to love it :goodvibes

Glad you had a great time Tillybud :thumbsup2 I agree that Ariel & Eric seemed the most 'talented' although they all were in their own way.

Our photos are pants (DH had the camera!). He did take a little bit video footage though of DD's fave bits on our camera so we have that.

I thought the Tinkerbell doll was £15.99 but I think I just had £ signs in my eyes by that point :lmao::lmao: I've managed to sneak ours away - she hasn't even asked about it again :lmao: So it's now hiding away in my wardrobe to keep as a souvenir - I'm a cruel Mummy!

I actually quite liked the cloth Princess bag and wish I'd got one now - it was pink (obv!) with princess head outlines all over - can't remember price though - great for using as a reusable shopper! I was saying to DH on the metro home that I wish we'd been given a Princess carrier bag - we were just given white bags with 'Disney on Ice' on them - didn't realise the Princess printed ones were £1 :scared1:

My photos from the sleeping beauty section are pretty rubbish due to the lighting but I was impressed with the dragon. I was just pleased they announced you could take pics, in the past I always thought it was a no-go

Maybe the dolls were 15.99 and I've got it wrong, just looked at a couple of my photos as I stood dd next to a merchandise stall for a picture and I have the dolls on the photo but not the price, typical !! DD went to bed with her tinkerbell doll tonight but I've just had to remove it as all I could see were a pair of legs sticking out from behind her !!

I quite liked the cloth bag too but I really think dh would have gone a bit freaky if I'd bought something for me although he did come away saying he really enjoyed the show and that we must book a trip :woohoo:

Think I may need to go and check out what the 2 new shows are going to be about, I need something to look forward to !!

I too am wanting to book the Three Classics show - it looks fab and reading the write up - it's so different to what they've done before - very exciting :goodvibes Shame they are not booking yet but I don't think it will be long as I recall buying my Disney on Ice tickets months ago!

We haven't got a DLRP trip planned :sad2: I'm torn tbh as next year we are hoping to buy a house (if we sell ours!) and I wasn't overly impressed with DLRP in the school holidays this year. So it means either taking DD out of school (not keen) or putting up with school hols and higher prices!!

I've been looking at a short trip (2 nights) this November but as usual left it too late and now it's just silly prices! DD has a teacher training day end November (it's a Friday) so I thought we could go Thursday (meaning she'd only miss one day) and then come back Saturday - hopefully missing a few of the crowds but there is no way I can justify the prices now - the flights are just silly money!

Think I need to find out if they are doing the same TT day next year and book for that asap when flights/prices come out! I really need to learn my lesson that booking early = lower prices!! :lmao:

I too am wanting to book the Three Classics show - it looks fab and reading the write up - it's so different to what they've done before - very exciting :goodvibes Shame they are not booking yet but I don't think it will be long as I recall buying my Disney on Ice tickets months ago!

We haven't got a DLRP trip planned :sad2: I'm torn tbh as next year we are hoping to buy a house (if we sell ours!) and I wasn't overly impressed with DLRP in the school holidays this year. So it means either taking DD out of school (not keen) or putting up with school hols and higher prices!!

I've been looking at a short trip (2 nights) this November but as usual left it too late and now it's just silly prices! DD has a teacher training day end November (it's a Friday) so I thought we could go Thursday (meaning she'd only miss one day) and then come back Saturday - hopefully missing a few of the crowds but there is no way I can justify the prices now - the flights are just silly money!

Think I need to find out if they are doing the same TT day next year and book for that asap when flights/prices come out! I really need to learn my lesson that booking early = lower prices!! :lmao:

I took the decision and decided no trip for us next year either :sad2: I'm hoping to save up enough money to do 10 days for the year after. :rotfl2:

Lol Emma :lmao:

Actually I may reverse what I said above having read Jon's report about the new DCR cabins! I always liked the idea of DCR but didn't like the sound of the 'dated' cabins and the layout - it wouldn't have worked for us and Mum & Stepdad all in a 2 bed. BUT, now they are changing it, it might be a option - I love the idea of being in Disney but also out of it and still having 'campsite' type facilities IYSWIM.

Having said that, we would still need to find the money and with house moving etc (Mum is moving her house too) I'm not sure we'll find it! :confused3

Do let us know how you enjoy Disney on Ice - I think Kyra will be enthralled :goodvibes

We're going this Saturday and now I'm dreading the merchandise pestering!! We'll have the extra issue of DS not wanting any of it but not wanting DD to get something if he doesn't either!!

I'm going on 31st October at the O2, will just be me (26) and my Mum, i bet we are the only all adult group there but i just love the Princesses. We saw Disneyland Paris on ice a couple of years ago and it was great, this time will be really good esp as i got tickets this year with TESCO for just £6 in vouchers each.

Ro

Just came home from seeing this at the O2 arena, wow is all i can say...truly fantastic show and yep i nearly cried when i saw Tink and the pixie dust shoot from her wand. The end blew me away aswell...those who haven't seen it you are in for a treat.

We had fantastic seats, we was sat in the row after the 3 rinkside seats so 4th row for 16.50 was great value...kinda glad i didnt get rinkside seats as it was bloooming freezing and i'm not well at the moment so probably would of made me feel even sicker.

The merchandise was cute, yes a bit expensive Kyra got the Ariel flashy thingy that plays a tune for £13 and the programme and rose for £9.

I'm drained now, so im actually off to bed soon as i need to shake off this cold/flu by the time i go DLP Sunday.

I would of taken photos but tbh i was feeling so rough i couldn't be bothered :lmao: plus it was nice to watch the show without using my camera every 10 seconds.

It was amazing - glad you enjoyed it too :goodvibes Sorry to hear you are poorly - hope you shake it off for your trip! :wizard: We were rinkside and it was cold but tbh fine - we just kept our coats on and the interval gave us a chance to warm up etc. I have to say our tickets cost a fortune but I do feel they were v worthwhile!

Those still to go, you'll have a fab time :)

We went on Saturday and were rinkside and not cold! It was amazing, we have piccies, I'll try and post a few tomorrow, but don't want to give anything away to those who haven't been yet. Well worth going to see if you can.

We went on Saturday and were rinkside and not cold! It was amazing, we have piccies, I'll try and post a few tomorrow, but don't want to give anything away to those who haven't been yet. Well worth going to see if you can.

Maybe you have thick skin because i was freezing and i even had a coat and scarf on aswell :rotfl: I was even blowing smoke :rotfl2:

My advice for anyone going to the O2 arena and is sitting near the ice wrap up warm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter