OT: LOST fans?

Actually they DID explain what was in it! A wooden cross with a message inside it from Jacob explaining to the others to save Sayid or they would all die.

I don't think it said to save Sayid or they would die...It had a list of all the candidates on it (plus some because I'm not sure Miles was ever a candidate) because he had them all give their names when they entered the temple and he checked to see they were on it. If not they would have killed them.

I don't think it said to save Sayid or they would die...It had a list of all the candidates on it (plus some because I'm not sure Miles was ever a candidate) because he had them all give their names when they entered the temple and he checked to see they were on it. If not they would have killed them.

As quoted from Lostpedia: "According to Lennon, the message indicated that the Others needed to save Sayid."

See reference here:
http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Hurley's_guitar_case

Just watched the finale again. It makes so much more sense now. Also was much sadder the second time around. The first time I couldn't figure out why Penny was in the church--get it now. :surfweb:

Just started watching Lost over from the beginning and found something interesting...Locke in the sideways timeline was engaged to Helen...but in the 3rd/4th episode they introduce Helen as someone Locke feels connected to and has been talking to on the phone for 8 months BUT he pays per hour to talk to her for whatever service. She refers to him as a client...Interesting detail I forgot

Just started watching Lost over from the beginning and found something interesting...Locke in the sideways timeline was engaged to Helen...but in the 3rd/4th episode they introduce Helen as someone Locke feels connected to and has been talking to on the phone for 8 months BUT he pays per hour to talk to her for whatever service. She refers to him as a client...Interesting detail I forgot

As I reccall in the original storyline,Helen left Locke after all the problems with his father, Anthony Copper...................it was later that we see him talking to a "phone sex"? (phone dating service) operator whom he calls "Helen"

At least that was the way it was explained at the time

Okay I finally got my photobucket account to work (apparently my husband accidentally had parental controls set for me- haha!).

So here are pictures from the surprise LOST dinner I did for him-
IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

I made fried chicken and rice, and as appetizers we had fruit and I made cheese crackers shaped like Dharma biscuits. I had all the Dharma station logos hanging from the chandelier. It was fun :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter