OT: LOST fans?

I have officially watched 6 seasons of lost in the past year and never once I have felt as confused as I am right now...

exactly when did these folks die????

This is random...but did anyone notice how "young" vincint the dog was at the final epiode...totally a different dog

I read that it wasn't the producers that put the empty set shots at the end of the episode and that those shots weren't seen in Canada when it was broadcast so it wasn't an intregal part of the storyline. I think it was so that where there is normally a preview of next weeks episode or another TV show, they left it alone and needed to fill the space with something. I don't think it had anything to do with the storyline at all.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the "not in Canada" thing. Our main networks are well know for screwing up the editing of the US feeds, especially once they see a credit roll.

I'm wondering if there was signifigance to Vincent laying down with Jack at the end or if it was just a tie in to him being with Jack in the original opening scene in the bamboo field.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the "not in Canada" thing. Our main networks are well know for screwing up the editing of the US feeds, especially once they see a credit roll.

I'm wondering if there was signifigance to Vincent laying down with Jack at the end or if it was just a tie in to him being with Jack in the original opening scene in the bamboo field.

I viewed the Vincent as a full circle event. He was there when Jack's eye opened (woke up) in the first episode and there when Jack's eye closed (died) in the last one. I think he was also there so that Jack wouldn't be alone when he died.

This is random...but did anyone notice how "young" vincint the dog was at the final epiode...totally a different dog

definitely, not 'vincent' - but a much younger, cuter dog - or more a puppy than a dog...
such a cutie....

in the opening show, vincent runs past jack...
in this show, he licked him and then lied down with him....so sweet...
that really ripped my heart out....

so considering this is ABC and therefore Disney, any hope it will become a WDW attraction?

Now there's a thought... "LOST: The Experience"

You could ride on an Oceanic Plane vehicle through a group of tourists aimlessly wandering around and asking what time the 3 o' clock parade starts and which monorail goes to Universal.... :rotfl:

Now there's a thought... "LOST: The Experience"

You could ride on an Oceanic Plane vehicle through a group of tourists aimlessly wandering around and asking what time the 3 o' clock parade starts and which monorail goes to Universal.... :rotfl:

and waiting in the 5 hour line for WWOHP is purgatory? or is that Hell?

I am finally getting a chance to check in on this thread. We had a great time watching the finale. Overall I liked it, but I have a little mixed feelings about some of it which it looks like you guys did too. It was a good wrap up on the story line of the characters and it really felt like closure in that sense, but I felt like the story of the mystery/island was kind of only skimmed :confused3

I would have liked more on that end for it to be a little more "epic" I guess. But overall I had fun.

Here are a few pictures of the surprise "party" for my DH, Lost's biggest fan. He woke up that morning and immediately put on his Dharma shirt and then he pouted all day because he thought I wasn't "as excited about the finale as he was"- so he was pretty excited when he saw everything I did.

D'oh! Photobucket won't let me login right now for some reason, so I'll have to check back in with the photos :sad2:

I am finally getting a chance to check in on this thread. We had a great time watching the finale. Overall I liked it, but I have a little mixed feelings about some of it which it looks like you guys did too. It was a good wrap up on the story line of the characters and it really felt like closure in that sense, but I felt like the story of the mystery/island was kind of only skimmed :confused3

I would have liked more on that end for it to be a little more "epic" I guess. But overall I had fun.

Here are a few pictures of the surprise "party" for my DH, Lost's biggest fan. He woke up that morning and immediately put on his Dharma shirt and then he pouted all day because he thought I wasn't "as excited about the finale as he was"- so he was pretty excited when he saw everything I did.

D'oh! Photobucket won't let me login right now for some reason, so I'll have to check back in with the photos :sad2:

can't wait to see the pictures!!

A lot of people didn't like the fact that so many questions went unanswered so I started thinking about that and I realized that every single question that was unanswered on the show was also unanswered to the castaways. And my feeling is if it was unimportant to them it's unimportant to me. They didn't find out who was dropping palettes of food on the island or why pregnant women die or who built the Lamp Post station or the Egyptian statue but in the end it didn't matter. It was about finding yourself and old friends and being with each other. So I kinda tell myself that and it works :goodvibes

A lot of people didn't like the fact that so many questions went unanswered so I started thinking about that and I realized that every single question that was unanswered on the show was also unanswered to the castaways. And my feeling is if it was unimportant to them it's unimportant to me. They didn't find out who was dropping palettes of food on the island or why pregnant women die or who built the Lamp Post station or the Egyptian statue but in the end it didn't matter. It was about finding yourself and old friends and being with each other. So I kinda tell myself that and it works :goodvibes

This is a good way to look at all the unanswered questions. It makes the disappointment a little easier to handle.

This is a good way to look at all the unanswered questions. It makes the disappointment a little easier to handle.

Actually when I first watched the finale all the unanswered questions weren't even on my mind. So I didn't really have a problem with it from the start but I did realize shortly after that a lot of questions went unanswered. But again, doesn't really bother me and I think the writers did a good job of making it not really matter in the end.

Here is the first unanswered question that I had...

Who or Where did the food come from... The food drop... Hugo's stash... ?!?

:confused3

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/45259

This is cool. Michael Emerson (aka Benjamin Linus) explains that in the Complete Lost Collection set that will be coming out in August, there will be a 12-14 minutes "epilogue" bridging the time between Hurley and Ben on the island and the finale. I would LOVE to see what happened to them on the island! I was actually wondering that after the show ended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter