OT - on your marks, get set..... CHAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:teeth: :rotfl:

Sims went well, I almost got the giselle lady to move in with the journalist - but then I found out she has a baby, so I couldn't do it.

Also, my lady had to interview a really rich rockstar for her job, and now he fancies her!! Score!!

Hopefully she'll move into the mansion soon!

Sims went well, I almost got the giselle lady to move in with the journalist - but then I found out she has a baby, so I couldn't do it.

Also, my lady had to interview a really rich rockstar for her job, and now he fancies her!! Score!!

the game looks good my sis wants to get it but i have only gotten her sims 2 and extension packs a couple of months ago lol.

what is there different or new in sims 3

hehe you spilled the gossip without me even asking.

My game is a lot more tame than yours, but then I don't play very often. I'm eyeing up a new mac with the sims in mind to play on it at the moment.

What also doesn't help is that I have to share it with DB so only get maybe 15 minutes at a time before I have to give it up. Because we play in the same town, I don't see my sim too much, yet he's probably aging quite a lot now as DB plays for quite a while while :rolleyes:

What I might do at some point is restart in my own town :thumbsup2

Sonya help please:flower3:

I've seen a dress that says s(6-6x) on the label. When you bought your dresses what did they say on their labels? My DD is 4 but shes tall so not sure if would fit.

I'm scaring myself looking at houses & their prices:eek:

Haha I was just the same when we bought ours! Honestly though I would start looking really early - we looked for months before we even decided what we wanted, and we looked at brand new, old etc ... it just depends on what is important for you :thumbsup2

The house 3 doors from mine sold in 10 days from going up on sale and has gone for £25,000 more then what we paid for ours 2 years ago. In my job we monitor all the house sales and transactions are really starting to pick up. I've said this before but its newly built flats that are the problem. Too many have been built and lots of them in urban areas have lost 50% of their original value that has dragged down a lot of the other stats.

hehe you spilled the gossip without me even asking.

My game is a lot more tame than yours, but then I don't play very often. I'm eyeing up a new mac with the sims in mind to play on it at the moment.

What also doesn't help is that I have to share it with DB so only get maybe 15 minutes at a time before I have to give it up. Because we play in the same town, I don't see my sim too much, yet he's probably aging quite a lot now as DB plays for quite a while while :rolleyes:

What I might do at some point is restart in my own town :thumbsup2
Haha, smart!

I don't let jack anywhere near my town.

He's made an obese woman with a monobrow and bad perm called Bhuna Tucket, I don't let him put wierdo's in my town.

In sims 2 he made an ex-army sargeant who lived in a caravan park and only wore y-fronts. The guy went mad and kept hallucinating and seeing a big pink bunny everywhere.

He also made a guy who got abducted by aliens and then had twin alien babies, one of whom grew up to marry a robot he made....

That is all forbidden from my games!

Sonya help please:flower3:

I've seen a dress that says s(6-6x) on the label. When you bought your dresses what did they say on their labels? My DD is 4 but shes tall so not sure if would fit.

i would think the 6-6x would be quite big. how tall is your dd. do you want me to measure one of my 4-5 dresses for you? where are you getting it from ebay?

My DD is tall and she is nearly 4 and she wears the 4-5 and they fit great even with room left in them.

Haha, smart!

I don't let jack anywhere near my town.

He's made an obese woman with a monobrow and bad perm called Bhuna Tucket, I don't let him put wierdo's in my town.

In sims 2 he made an ex-army sargeant who lived in a caravan park and only wore y-fronts. The guy went mad and kept hallucinating and seeing a big pink bunny everywhere.

He also made a guy who got abducted by aliens and then had twin alien babies, one of whom grew up to marry a robot he made....

That is all forbidden from my games!

:rotfl2:

I dont think i would want to live at that town.

Its on ebay. I think I've fallen in love with it:lovestruc DD is quite tall though shes in about age 6-7 clothes:scared1: (Doesn't take after me I'm only 5 ft 1 and a wee bit:rotfl2:) Think its american sizing so just not sure. In DLRP age 6 fits just right and 7-8 in disneystore is just slightly big.

Its on ebay. I think I've fallen in love with it:lovestruc DD is quite tall though shes in about age 6-7 clothes:scared1: (Doesn't take after me I'm only 5 ft 1 and a wee bit:rotfl2:) Think its american sizing so just not sure. In DLRP age 6 fits just right and 7-8 in disneystore is just slightly big.

wow sounds like you have one tall four year old lol

You should see her feet. She said this week her trainers feel tight. They're size 12:eek: When she was little and we went for her first shoes we couldn't get the toddler ones in clarkes cause her feet were too big!

Her dad calls her tweenie feet:lmao:

i wish I had a little girl to dress up in princess dresses!

I bet I have all boys. :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter