OT - Part 3 - Do we really chat this much?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone wouldnt be excited by any chance would they?

Just a little bit.

Every time I see Kacee watching "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" or "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" and see the exitement on his face it makes me more excited about taking him.

The first thing he did when he woke up today was pointed at the telly and said "Daddy, Tigger, Tigger" :love:

Just a little bit.

Every time I see Kacee watching "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" or "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" and see the exitement on his face it makes me more excited about taking him.

The first thing he did when he woke up today was pointed at the telly and said "Daddy, Tigger, Tigger" :love:

:goodvibes Aww.. is he a big Tigger fan?

:goodvibes Aww.. is he a big Tigger fan?

He is, all of a sudden. He learnt how to say 'Tigger' as he has a few of the bouncing Tigger toys. Now he can say all the characters names from the show and even knows the theme tune!

It sounds really bad but he only watches about an hour of television a day, one episode of "My Freinds Tigger and Pooh" and one episode of either "Handy Manny", "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" or "In the Night Garden"

It's really the reason why we decided to go for DLRP. If you see a little boy, running around on reigns shouting "Tigger, Pooh, Eyeore, Piglet, Mouse" and two fraught parents trying to keep up with him then that will probbaly be us!

He is, all of a sudden. He learnt how to say 'Tigger' as he has a few of the bouncing Tigger toys. Now he can say all the characters names from the show and even knows the theme tune!

It sounds really bad but he only watches about an hour of television a day, one episode of "My Freinds Tigger and Pooh" and one episode of either "Handy Manny", "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" or "In the Night Garden"

It's really the reason why we decided to go for DLRP. If you see a little boy, running around on reigns shouting "Tigger, Pooh, Eyeore, Piglet, Mouse" and two fraught parents trying to keep up with him then that will probbaly be us!

:laughing: I shall keep me eye out...

When we were in CM in last June mickey was doing the rounds and there was a couple being seated and their little boy ran up up to mickey grabbed his leg and screaming Mickey Mickey... it was the cutest thing ever.. he was jumping up and down....he was soo excited....

Wow, I actually used the links to the previous threads :lmao:

I think I may owe Torsie a huge favour if my extension gets approved, because she was the first to suggest it and plant the seed in my head :rotfl2:

:laughing: I shall keep me eye out...

When we were in CM in last June mickey was doing the rounds and there was a couple being seated and their little boy ran up up to mickey grabbed his leg and screaming Mickey Mickey... it was the cutest thing ever.. he was jumping up and down....he was soo excited....

That's what I'm hoping Kacee will be like so we can take him to Cafe Mickey. It'll be a shame if he is scared of them

That's what I'm hoping Kacee will be like so we can take him to Cafe Mickey. It'll be a shame if he is scared of them

Yeah... I think its the size more then anything... my niece didnt like at all.. but she soon got use to them

Kyra was a bit unsure of the characters the day we got to DLP in January but the next day was throwing herself at any character she could see.

This was the child who screamed and hid when she saw Santa a few weeks previous lol.

Kacee was brilliant with Santa, although he was only 9 months old at the time. We had to literally prize him off of the Santa at Bluewater!

Not too bad thanks, I have my non contact time on a Tuesday afternoon so the extra stuff I have to do after school and on an evening has already been done today!! So I don't have any school work to do tonight!!

Yeah, but it also means I have to do housework as well, I have been so busy with work recently that things have got a little behind! I guess it can wait until after my dinner though!

How is the packing coming on Emma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter