OT - Part 3 - Do we really chat this much?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the tesco's where my bf lives does currency as well. That's the only time i've ever seen it in Tesco!

She said you can buy them in the bigger Sainsburys lol, but yes they do a online service...there system was down so i had to ring to order mine.

Cool. Never seen it at the one in Hempstead. I usually use Marks and Spencer for my currency, mainly becuase if I go in there and say I want to buy £300 worth or euros they don't keep trying to sell me other stuff like some travel agents do.

I went to one the other day to buy £100 of Australian $ to send to my brother and they wanted £128.76!! That was so that they could give me an even number of $!

Hello All....

I've just read everything I missed last night lol you lot talk farrrrr to much :rotfl:

I got 310 euros for £256 which isn't too bad, so now i have all in all 700E to spend yay!

Is it just me or is the clock on the boards totally off?

Says that my post was at 11:33 but I've only just done it and my clock says 11:51 :confused3

Way off.

On another note:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

sorry, got a bit carried away because I've had "an e-mail"

Does that mean your going then?

Course dates confirmed and out of office form completed. Just waiting for confirmation of flight times now.

I'm crossing my fingers extra hard now that my extension will go through ok. My request was noted down and definitely not thrown out and it's being looked into me getting a flight home 2 days later, so hopefully I will extremely poor and in disneyland before long.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Course dates confirmed and out of office form completed. Just waiting for confirmation of flight times now.

I'm crossing my fingers extra hard now that my extension will go through ok. My request was noted down and definitely not thrown out and it's being looked into me getting a flight home 2 days later, so hopefully I will extremely poor and in disneyland before long.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

That sounds so cool! Fingers crossed for you

Aww i hope you get it....I cant wait to hear all about DL :goodvibes

I wish my ticker was in days lol seems more exciting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter