OT - Part 3 - Do we really chat this much?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just smile and pretend I know what is going on - a bit like real life :rotfl:

I'm impressed you lot can keep up :surfweb:

It's our super powers, much like your magic editing bat powers :rotfl:

The more important question is - do you and Catwoman manage to keep up and read every post in here? :lmao:

ok, I take it all back...

Maybe Batman really was just super quick, or it was a coincidence. Elaine's was slightly more randomly placed and not the last post in the thread.

I've asked Elaine nicely to link forward so we can follow through them all. I guess the next milestone is 10,000 cumulative posts :rotfl:

You mean you didn't send the Bat signal:rotfl:

That won't take long, we are over 2/3rds of the way there:thumbsup2

Well coffee or not my eyes are letting me down again tonight, so I'll head off to bed and hopefully see most of you around tomorrow evening when this thread will probably be at page 50!!
Goodnight everyone and hope you all have a lovely productive day tomorrow.

It's our super powers, much like your magic editing bat powers :rotfl:

The more important question is - do you and Catwoman manage to keep up and read every post in here? :lmao:

and if you do can you actually make sense of it all :rotfl:

in fact it would make a great quiz one month - questions based on the OT threads - people would have to search through them all for the answers :rotfl:

Well coffee or not my eyes are letting me down again tonight, so I'll head off to bed and hopefully see most of you around tomorrow evening when this thread will probably be at page 50!!

Good night Diana - sleep well :goodvibes

Goodnight Diane - speak to you tomorrow. Sleep well :hug:

and if you do can you actually make sense of it all :rotfl:

in fact it would make a great quiz one month - questions based on the OT threads - people would have to search through them all for the answers :rotfl:

:scared1:

That's a terrifying idea...

Then again, you'd have to search them to find the questions in the first place!

Goodnight Diane:hug:

Ok, I think I'm going to go grab a quick shower...

Hope to see some of you when I get back out (won't be long :goodvibes )

Ok, I think I'm going to go grab a quick shower...

Hope to see some of you when I get back out (won't be long :goodvibes )

Bye for now, I may not be here when you get back so I will say good night to you now:thumbsup2

Im going to bed as well now -
Speak to you all at some point tomorrow but it will be later as usual on a Tuesday.

Sleep well :hug:

Im going to bed as well now -
Speak to you all at some point tomorrow but it will be later as usual on a Tuesday.

Sleep well :hug:

Good night, sleep well and enjoy your work tomorrow :thumbsup2

I've just worked out that the next thread is due to start while I'm in Seattle, so somebody else will have to look after adding the link back to the old thread and then asking the powers that be nicely to link forward to the new thread.

Alternatively, we could talk really slowly so that we're still on this thread when I get back from Seattle.

Naah... :rotfl:

I've just added up all the posts from the various threads and so far, up to and including this post, we've made 8024 posts in the various parts of these threads :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter