OT - Part 3 - Do we really chat this much?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just added up all the posts from the various threads and so far, up to and including this post, we've made 8024 posts in the various parts of these threads :scared1:

thats an awful lot of talking - especially as most of it is about nothing :rotfl:

Its really good fun tho - I love logging onto here if you hadnt noticed

Goodmorning everyone. Hope you all slept well.
Ive got to be up and out earlier than normal today as DD has to be at school for 8.00 for gymnastics

Good morning Small World - that's far too early to be getting up!

If everybody could continue with "operation cross fingers that Rob gets Seattle and Disneyland confirmed", then that would be great.

Hopefully I might also get my Germany holiday day officially confirmed today - it's been signed off, I just don't have the formal confirmation through yet :goodvibes

Good morning Mr Stitch - hope you slept well.

Fingers crossed you sort out Seattle today.

I'll catch up with you tonight. Have good day :goodvibes

:cool1: :cool1:

hello everyone

1st time on the chat thread, so i thought i would pop by n say hello to ya all from the wet and windy isle of man

Good morning to both of you - glad you found us :thumbsup2

just been reading but not posting

too busy as started back doing my radio shows on monday , so haev been getting playlists ready etc lol

I'm annoyed the tesco website doesnt like me so i guess i will have to go PO and get my Euros, fingers crossed they have decent rate today.

I was rather confused this morning :confused3

Probably just a lack of coffee though :surfweb:

It's not that hard to get confused in this thread, it moves so quickly, especially in the evenings and weekends.

Those of us in the evening crowd do an awful lot of posting, so as you can see, we outgrew the thread again last night. It's always configured so there's a link forward to the new one though, so finding us shouldn't be too difficult :thumbsup2

The last thread was only alive for just over 1 week (2 weekends), so we go through threads pretty quickly.

Unfortunatly I can't really get on in the evenings, my little man is a nightmare around the laptop and then come 8pm when he is in bed I'm usually too tired!

Morning Emma.

Morning everyone, I have just popped on here before I have to go to work. I have agreed to go in early on Tuesdays & Wednesdays for the next few weeks:rolleyes:

Good morning Small World - that's far too early to be getting up!

If everybody could continue with "operation cross fingers that Rob gets Seattle and Disneyland confirmed", then that would be great.

Hopefully I might also get my Germany holiday day officially confirmed today - it's been signed off, I just don't have the formal confirmation through yet :goodvibes

Good luck & fingers crossed for the Seattle trip, will you have room in your suitcase for me. I could do with a holiday:thumbsup2

:cool1: :cool1:

hello everyone

1st time on the chat thread, so i thought i would pop by n say hello to ya all from the wet and windy isle of man

Welcome to the mad house where pretty much anything goes:lmao:

just been reading but not posting

too busy as started back doing my radio shows on monday , so haev been getting playlists ready etc lol

Thats sounds like fun, is it a station that is also on the internet?

Morning everyone, I have just popped on here before I have to go to work. I have agreed to go in early on Tuesdays & Wednesdays for the next few weeks:rolleyes:

Good luck & fingers crossed for the Seattle trip, will you have room in your suitcase for me. I could do with a holiday:thumbsup2

Welcome to the mad house where pretty much anything goes:lmao:

Thats sounds like fun, is it a station that is also on the internet?

** yes tennisfan it is an internet based station and also fm in the isle of man

ive pmed you the addy of it , as i dont want to put links here , incase i get barred lol

Right i'm off to work, will be back sometime this evening:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter