Other Parks (Universal/Sea World/Kennedy/LEGOLAND)COMPLETE

Morning LeeAnn!! Could I have the following please?

M. Mummy

N. Jurassic Park

O. Seuss

P. General Harry Potter

I will also do letters for Harry Potter.

I'll check back before close to help fill holes!

Thanks a bunch!

Good morning!
I would like to sign up for:
Group A SPACE- any letter

Group K IOA- any letters

Group L HP- any letter

Group N IOA island groups- marvel super hero Island or Toon Lagoon

Group O IOA Rides- spiderman or StormForce Acceletron

Group P Harry Potter- honey dukes or general Harry potter

Thanks!
Stephanie

Good morning!
I would like to sign up for:
Group A SPACE- any letter

Group K IOA- any letters

Group L HP- any letter

Group N IOA island groups- marvel super hero Island or Toon Lagoon

Group O IOA Rides- spiderman or StormForce Acceletron

Group P Harry Potter- honey dukes or general Harry potter

Thanks!
Stephanie

Good morning Erin and Stephanie! Got you down.

We are updated to post #22.

I think you missed my Group K islands of adventure letters. I just glanced over so maybe I missed it.

I just noticed you changed the dates a bit which means that I can play too :woohoo: oh wait.. I see 2 sets of dates. When is it due. I see September 26 and then November 17

:) we are doing hp this Dec.

I just noticed no legoland group. We're going there too. :)

I had no clue it had been built! I just looked it up online, looks like fun but too young for my girls. If anyone else has an interest we could throw up a group or two.

I just noticed you changed the dates a bit which means that I can play too :woohoo: oh wait.. I see 2 sets of dates. When is it due. I see September 26 and then November 17

Oh my goodness -- did you read about the thunderstorms? I usually am much more with it. I see what happened, when I was revising the post from two years ago I was using my copy key to replace the postage rates, instead it recopied my old post with all the old dates not changed into the new post. Half the info was duplicated. I think I fixed it all.

So I am sooooo sorry but it is the original date of 9/26 not 11/17.

Maybe I need to re-read the post about rum and math.....maybe it would help me today. Again sorry for the confusion!

Ohhh that would be great!!

Just a LegoLand General would be fine.

DBF is a lego nut. so we visited the one in California in 2010. The girls loved it. and we plan on going to the one in FL this year. I love that they send out coupons in the lego magazine for get a child in for free with an adult ticket, not a bad deal.

Sorry late to sign up...busy day. My mom's birthday party was today.

Sea World Groups:
Animals G--shark
Animals H--Walrus
Rides I--Manta

2 inch letters Group L for Harry Potter: Y,R

Group M--Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
Group N--The Lost Continent
Group O--Incredible Hulk Coaster
Group P--Ollivanders

Thanks a bunch!:)

I'm just going to stick with some letter groups.

Kennedy Space Center, either the C or the E, doesn't matter to me

Universal/Islands of Adventure

J. Universal, U, R

K. Islands of Adventure, any choice is fine

L. Harry Potter, Y, R

If you do a Legoland group, I don't mind doing letters for that. Just put me in one. I won't be going there, but I can still use it for DTD Lego Store or something generic at home when there are legos laying all around :thumbsup2

VickiV

Could I have the last spot in group L- Harry Potter letters and a spot in group P- Zonkos.

Victoria

Look what happens when I go to bed early! Please check my work, I put in all the changes and then when I went to save the Disboards told me I didn't have that authority and I needed to reload and reput my password in. Which of course deletes all of the changes, so they need to be put in again! Has that happened to anyone else -- I mean I am already signed in and my post has the edit button:confused3 Maybe I should check on the tech board because it happened yesterday as well. Most bothersome!

Ohhh that would be great!!

Just a LegoLand General would be fine.

Looks like you had a great, and popular idea! I'm loving the idea - I think the items are going to be super cute. :thumbsup2

Sorry late to sign up...busy day. My mom's birthday party was today.

Sea World Groups:
Animals G--shark
Animals H--Walrus
Rides I--Manta

2 inch letters Group L for Harry Potter: Y,R

Group M--Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
Group N--The Lost Continent
Group O--Incredible Hulk Coaster
Group P--Ollivanders

Thanks a bunch!:)

Got it! I hope the party was fun.

I'm just going to stick with some letter groups.

Kennedy Space Center, either the C or the E, doesn't matter to me

Universal/Islands of Adventure

J. Universal, U, R

K. Islands of Adventure, any choice is fine

L. Harry Potter, Y, R

If you do a Legoland group, I don't mind doing letters for that. Just put me in one. I won't be going there, but I can still use it for DTD Lego Store or something generic at home when there are legos laying all around :thumbsup2

VickiV

For group L, mycutiepatooties already had Y and R, so I put you down for the last group of R and extra. I hope that works for you.

I would also be interested in a general Lego group. If you decide to add one, please add me.
Stephanie

Got it!

Could I have the last spot in group L- Harry Potter letters and a spot in group P- Zonkos.

Victoria

I'm sorry the first group of Harry Potter 2" letters filled up. I started a new group, if there is no more interest in that maybe we can increase group one by another person and move some letters and add a few other "extras". Let's give it a day or two and see.

I can't believe I almost missed this. I was so looking forward to this one.

D4 General Tour

J2 N S

K4 A D U

L2 1 H O

M3 Men in Black Alien Attack

I know you have all the numbers filled but I would love to do
P 3 Broom Sticks and Dragon Challenge

A5 E

B1 A N

C2 Early Space Exploration

Can't wait to get started!!! Creative Juices are flowing!!

Cheryl:)

I can't believe I almost missed this. I was so looking forward to this one.

D4 General Tour

J2 N S

K4 A D U

L2 1 H O

M3 Men in Black Alien Attack

I know you have all the numbers filled but I would love to do
P 3 Broom Sticks and Dragon Challenge

A5 E

B1 A N

C2 Early Space Exploration

Can't wait to get started!!! Creative Juices are flowing!!

Cheryl:)

We are so glad you remembered! For Harry Potter I set up a new group (P2) -- if no one else joins I think we can have you join the existing group. I don't think anyone will mind getting more Harry Potter items! We'll see how it goes today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter