Our Dining Experiences!!

WHIT1

Mouseketeer
We were at wdw from nov 25-dec5. We ate our first meal at our favorite place,the pepper market. We had the beef and chicken fajita platter and its so fresh and very tasty. Then of course I have to have my fruit tart,love these things,can't get enouh. My ibs doesn't like it but hey i'm on vacation. The next place we dined was at the columbia harbour house at mk which was recommened by disers and we were not let down. I had the archors aweigh sandwich (tuna). I love the bread and wish I could find it in the stores but no luck. My dh had the capt special and it was so-so,would not get it again. We went to mgm and we ate at the commmissary and we were not disappointed like usual. There , I had the tabboubh wrap,what ever that is and it was good, and dh had the veggie noodle stir fry,still very good. I know people don't like this place but we have been very lucky so far. The best place we ate is at our private dining at the grand floridian and that is on the dining reviews,have to go there to find out about that one. All I can say is my dining experience throughout disney was very good and I am a picky eater since we do not go out to eat cause of my restrictions.

Thanks for sharing and glad that you had a great experience. Sometimes I think the best part of the trip is the food. :)

WHIT1 said:
We were at wdw from nov 25-dec5. We ate our first meal at our favorite place,the pepper market. We had the beef and chicken fajita platter and its so fresh and very tasty. Then of course I have to have my fruit tart,love these things,can't get enouh. My ibs doesn't like it but hey i'm on vacation. The next place we dined was at the columbia harbour house at mk which was recommened by disers and we were not let down. I had the archors aweigh sandwich (tuna). I love the bread and wish I could find it in the stores but no luck. My dh had the capt special and it was so-so,would not get it again. We went to mgm and we ate at the commmissary and we were not disappointed like usual. There , I had the tabboubh wrap,what ever that is and it was good, and dh had the veggie noodle stir fry,still very good. I know people don't like this place but we have been very lucky so far. The best place we ate is at our private dining at the grand floridian and that is on the dining reviews,have to go there to find out about that one. All I can say is my dining experience throughout disney was very good and I am a picky eater since we do not go out to eat cause of my restrictions.
Sounds good!

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter