Our little thread of BIG Resort Changes~2013 Spring RC installment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up girlfriends....New thread

ETA 30min :)

Warning...it will be eerily similar to this thread as I've been a bit busy :grouphug: I just don't want our RC family to be homeless....

I shall catch up soon....I hope...reservations down...hmmm wonder if I did that this morning...hmmmm

Mousemommy - Ugh! I hate grown up problems too. :sick: We just found carpenter ants and went through that whole mess a few weeks ago. :mad: I was just glad it was somewhere that I noticed it right away. It's scary to think what those little buggers can do. :scared1:

Don't worry about giving up CL. I think you'll be so busy with F&W and MNSSHP that you wouldn't even use it anyway. :goodvibes

Mousemommy - Ugh! I hate grown up problems too. :sick: We just found carpenter ants and went through that whole mess a few weeks ago. :mad: I was just glad it was somewhere that I noticed it right away. It's scary to think what those little buggers can do. :scared1:

Don't worry about giving up CL. I think you'll be so busy with F&W and MNSSHP that you wouldn't even use it anyway. :goodvibes

It's definitely a bummer. But, at least we are getting it taken care of. Oh, and the CL considerations are for our April trip. My F&W trip is definitely a budget trip, lol. We are booked at AoA for that one, but will switch to POFQ if the military discount is renewed. :dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter