Our new Home! Everything is off topic.

Actually, I went back and found the poll. All those who voted nay to the original poll will be asked to leave. How do I check the vote tally over there. I know Des1954 will be leaving, and so will Rog.

There's no way I'm leaving after Rog's response!!!

I'm sorry, you are the weakest link, GOODBYE

anne_1a.jpg

noooooooooo you didn't want the sub board, you didn't want to hang out with the cool people....... you made me beg to Scott to tell them that you and the other folks who voted no, were dilusional...... it's ok, go back to the question board. We have all the fun we can handle right here.

It's only once you found out how cool the sub board is that you wanted to be a part. A wet blanket at first.... I guess I can forgive you.

I think I voted to keep things the way they were, God I hate to may sub-fourms. Back and fourth, at least you could click on the camping board and have fast reading, now its back and fourth, back and fourth. :drive:

While I still find a separate forum redundant, I find myself somehow drawn to this board. It's like a bad accident you can't look away from.

awwwh...It was already hard enough for me to keep up with you guys as it was. :rotfl: Now I will forever be totally and unequivocally lost.

A big hearty welcome to Neffernie, unless he is disdawg in dis-guize

at least this doesn't go as fast as that !@$%$@# chat room:rolleyes1

i still don't know if i am banned, so i guess i am staying....

I'm banned too. I *think* I voted to keep things the same. I always miss several pages in the chit-chat thread...maybe with separate topics, I wont miss anything now. :confused3

I would have voted for a Camping Forum chat room though! Is that next?? ::yes::

I'm banned too. I *think* I voted to keep things the same. I always miss several pages in the chit-chat thread...maybe with separate topics, I wont miss anything now. :confused3

I would have voted for a Camping Forum chat room though! Is that next?? ::yes::

actually you are banned also. but i like you, so you can stay.
I don't know if Jen voted no or not also, but she's cool too, she can stay.

actually you are banned also. but i like you, so you can stay.
I don't know if Jen voted no or not also, but she's cool too, she can stay.

Woo-hoo...a round of Kungaloosh (or beer) for everyone! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter