our secret green club? Part 10a

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you this morning?
Good. Hope you had a good day today.

Gothic"]What I wouldn't do to enter that gate.....:idea:[/FONT][/COLOR]
Me too!:thumbsup2

She's so cute! PD may be queen of the universe, but I think Zoe thinks she's Queen of your house!
She likes to think so!

Saturday's over but we went to Toronto for the University Fair with about gazillion other peeps. Now Em has every brochure on every University in Ontario -- lots of reading ahead of us as she decided what she want to do and where to go for it
Good luck to her.

I think he would have gone down there and taken McNabb out himself if I would have let him out the door:lmao:
Tied him up again did ye?!?!?!? :rolleyes1

My dog does this too.....loves her tennis balls!
It was a soccer ball sized tennis ball. She popped it :(. She thinks shes a soccer star.

Good Morning Everyone!

Pizza for dinner tonight. I am working 12 hours and hubby is taking care of dinner. YAY No Cooking! :cool1:
Cool beans!

:rotfl2: ...sometimes you have to do that twice to make sure!!
Alrighty then!:thumbsup2

Hey Kelly, I just realized I got 67,777 only 1000 more until I get 77,777 :teeth:
:teacher: :thumbsup2

don't tell me that!!!!:scared1: :scared1:
:eek:

So....who's gonna feel sorry for my kids and make them dinner?
Considering I didn't for mine, I don't think its gonna be me! :sad2:

But what do you call a pregnant HD CM?:teeth:
Kellydoodle!

I don't know...but I can tell you..IT"S NOT kelly!!!!!:rotfl2:
See!

I hope it's another girl. Then Kaw can have 3 girls just like me! I'm sure she can talk Kellydoodle into taking them every once in a while to give her a break!
Ahhhh how sweet. Big Daddy gonna get you a little side car for the scooter? :upsidedow

Hi Danielle!

Hi PD! I was over checking out the Disappearing Peeps. There's finally another peep from CA. Now I don't feel so all alone.

Are you planning on joining your sister if she and her family make the trip to DL?

:scratchin hmm...a trade? does she sleep through the night? I'm beginning to like my sleep.
Sure, you just have to keep her Liquored up! :laundy:

Maybe she's PREGNANT!:scared1:
That's one heck of a WDW Souvenier:thumbsup2
Her girls will be like that little girl from the WDW commercials. "This is our little brother Joe, but mom and dad like to call him 'our little souvenieer!'" :lmao:

TARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
Is that code that you're waiting to take the test?!?!? :confused3

Hi, all! Looks like I missed a busy weekend on the DIS! I hurt my back on Friday, so went home 1/2 day, and took some Percocet.
Sorry about your back! Enjoy your week of fun!!! :hug:

Its a good thing she keeps the same hours as Kellydoodle! :rolleyes1

LOL what can I say, I love to cook. If y'all lived closer, you'd probably all get some.
Hope Kim feels better, sorry she has to go back to work on her birthday! :( Good luck to her on the job search. So how are the girls getting along?:dog: :dogdance:

OMG! You have morning sickness. I guess that confirms it!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
So does this mean we're going to have another meet to hold a shower?:umbrella:

::yes:: Yep and she did say earlier that she wanted something sweet... A craving... :teeth:
Oops, I thought she was talking about me?!?! :teeth:

I think I need:laundy: lots of :laundy:
Not for quite a few months missy. Of course with a family of 5 you'll have plenty of laundry! ::yes::

I think we need a moment of silence......
:ssst:

Hi PD! I was over checking out the Disappearing Peeps. There's finally another peep from CA. Now I don't feel so all alone.

Are you planning on joining your sister if she and her family make the trip to DL?

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: WE will probably go to Cape Cod next summer. We went to WDW 4 times between July 2006 and June 2007 and that pretty much tapped out the funds! Need a lot of home repairs so that's where the $$$ is going next year!

You're killing me!
Me too! :(

...and BD I'm craving steak and ice-cream....and it is such a nice place to raise a family...and our family is getting so big!:dance3: 3 dancing daughters1
Its a tad closer to the muthaland too!

Hey....where did T go??? It's awfully quiet here.
I think she had to check in with her probation officer! ;)

Ughh....Alyssa is sick.
:hug:

^ I like it!
This is a conversation that went on today during school. We were choosing our pirate roles.
Allie: "I'm Will Turner. No Elizabeth Turner. No James Norrington. Nah I'll be Will Turner."
Friend: "DECIDE ALREADY ALLIE!"
Allie: "Fine! I'll be Will Turner. No Norrington"
Friend: "OH MY GOD YOU ARE NOW WILL TURNER!"
Allie: "Okay. Can I be Norrington?"
Friend: "GAH!"

I only did The last part to annoy her. :teeth:
::yes:: :teeth:

It's the shrink wrap that might kill me:rotfl2: I'll get Dumb to do it:thumbsup2
I'm sure he'll be excited to know you're with child! :cutie:

Of course I was...I was testing to see who actually read my posts. Apparently EVERYBODY!
We hang on every word! popcorn::

Wow! Right there w/you. DD just showed me her list of colleges she's interested in. I'm pulling for Fullerton, because it's about 10 minutes from Disneyland:earsgirl:
So my students are just learning about exclamation marks, and one of my girls noticed one in a page we were reading. She said, "You have to act excited when you see that birth mark!" That made me laugh.:rotfl:
:lmao: G/l to your dd!

Mary- I love the new sig pic. (Normally I don't call adults by name but I'm in a rush and it's quicker)
Thanks! You always have a great siggie! :thumbsup2

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: WE will probably go to Cape Cod next summer. We went to WDW 4 times between July 2006 and June 2007 and that pretty much tapped out the funds! Need a lot of home repairs so that's where the $$$ is going next year!
Sadly, we were just speaking about this last night. It sounds good to do, but I don't know if the $$$$ will be there. We are going to wait until January and reavaluate our
situation then!!

Mary...your comments just always crack me up. I especially like the Wii comment!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I missed these ones......
You're no longer my friend....so there:snooty:
You know I only pick on you cause I :love: you!:teeth:
Hi, all! Looks like I missed a busy weekend on the DIS! I hurt my back on Friday, so went home 1/2 day, and took some Percocet, then we went to my sister's yesterday and put up chicken wire fencing between the big fence panels so her foal can't stick his head through and get to her mare to nurse (trying to wean, but he is a smart guy and figured out putting his head through the rails really fast). Tonight we are going to dinner at my parent's house, no idea what we are having though. Catie had a friend over after school so Mom kept them all and we will take her home after supper. Its National Customer Svc appreciation week, so we are having lots of fun stuff goin on here at work too...
Ugh! Hope your back is feeling better soon! Have a great week!
Thats ok heather i still :love: ya :hug:
Thanks!:hug:
Man did Tara pee her pants again? :sad2:
:rotfl2:
LOL what can I say, I love to cook. If y'all lived closer, you'd probably all get some.

Sometime in the next 2 months, I have to take at least 1 week vacation. With Kim out of work for the past 2 weeks from her surgery, we can't really afford to go anyplace, so I'll probably stay on here. drool and research Disney :goodvibes I' might actually drive around Baton Rouge and take a ton of pictures.:goodvibes
Ooh!!!! You can take youe Vaca and cook....we'll all come visit and EAT!!!!:thumbsup2
OMG! You have morning sickness. I guess that confirms it!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:sick:
She's doing good. She goes back to work on Wednesday. She was upset the day she went in for her checkup with her doctor. They gave her on OK to go back to work on the 3rd, but her Birthday is the 4th. LOL She wanted another day off.
That's good that she's able o go back soon! Too bad she couldn't get her birthday off, bit oh well. Good luck to her with interviewing for the new job!
::yes:: Yep and she did say earlier that she wanted something sweet... A craving... :teeth:
:lmao:

nope...just 1am sickness:rotfl2:
Well, with your schedule that can qualify for morning.
you guys are hopeless.....:upsidedow
Yep, and proud of it, Thanks!:teeth:
Tell me about it....with amanda it was all day....

lately it's been smells that make me sick....

HEY....I'm NOT pregnant...stop trying to convince me:lmao: :lmao:
Yeah, with Chris, I was trying to wait till the 3 month mark to tell everyone at work, but they all knew at a few weeks....eveeryone kept calling the bathroom "Heather's Office" I'm surprised no one ever put a phone in there for me as a joke.

I think at this point, YOU need to convince US that you're not!:lmao:

I definately need all y'all to live closer.:rotfl2: It's a shame when stuff goes out of date and you have to "get rid of things". This past weekend, we had over 25 gallons of ice cream go out of date. Chocolate chip, chocolate almond, and vanilla ice cream gallons, and lots of juice.
mmmm.....Yummy!
Smells always made me sick when i was "with child".
Kellydoodle, too!
We're moving!!!!:rotfl2:
Ok.....I'll send you some pickles to go with your Ice Cream!:thumbsup2
:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: Pregnant ladies should not do :laundy:
Either kind:sad2:
Ughh....Alyssa is sick.
ugh....hope she feels better....ok....maybe we'll let you off the hook a little and give you the benefit of doubt, and say you could be sick, too.....NAAH

It's the shrink wrap that might kill me:rotfl2: I'll get Dumb to do it:thumbsup2[/QUOTE]
Tell him he has to, due to the fact that you are preggie!
Ok...I gotta get ready for work, since no one is going in for me.

I'm gonna try to be good.

I'm hoping to leave early on Friday night since DH and I are taking the kids to Busch Gardens this weekend.

Night all!!!
Have a good night!
Busch Gardens sounds fun!
You'll have to take it easy on the rollercoasters, though:rolleyes1

Night...make sure you don't lift anything too heavy in your delicate condition!:rolleyes1
:rotfl2:
Wow! Right there w/you. DD just showed me her list of colleges she's interested in. I'm pulling for Fullerton, because it's about 10 minutes from Disneyland:earsgirl:
Now THAT'S a reaason to pick a college!:thumbsup2
Sure, you just have to keep her Liquored up! :laundy:

Her girls will be like that little girl from the WDW commercials. "This is our little brother Joe, but mom and dad like to call him 'our little souvenieer!'" :lmao:

Is that code that you're waiting to take the test?!?!? :confused3

So does this mean we're going to have another meet to hold a shower?:umbrella:

Not for quite a few months missy. Of course with a family of 5 you'll have plenty of laundry! ::yes::

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: Hold on while I go clean the coffee off my screen!

Where'd ya'll go???

I'm alone here:confused3

I was on the couch a lovely shade of green! I ate some lunch and then within 30 minutes i was down for the count for the rest of the day. I eve had to shut the door so I didn't smell the dinner John & em cooked.

Today's thread post count:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 67,971

User Name Posts
stinkerbelle's mom 6,586
crossfamily 5,684
kaw1218 5,515
katlas&kids 5,144
Donald - my hero 4,768
pixie dust 112 4,027
Va-bear 3,977
rer1972 3,776
SleepingBeautyDreamr 2,434
DISUNC 2,140
nsalz 2,124
TOT_Princess_412 1,719
bigsis1970 1,573
LizzySwan1022 1,463
Princess89 1,435
MrOakie 1,224
dwheatl 903
cynderella 852
Piglets Mommy 829
2girlsmom 566
DisGirlAllie 551
TaraLee4 541
ktturner 490
TOT_Boy_ 486
hrh_disney_queen 342
msgrimm23 338
lauren_elizabeth 292
WinniethePooh93 173
SignalTechCB 139
Azure 129
DisDancerina 111
MrsOakie 74
Mickey's_Ghost 65
TinkerBelle1024 48
Kellydoodle 46
momandseandodisney 34
Mickey02 26

Just letting you know I am still around. Scary thought...isn't it!:scared: :scared1: :3dglasses

I was on the couch a lovely shade of green! I ate some lunch and then within 30 minutes i was down for the count for the rest of the day. I eve had to shut the door so I didn't smell the dinner John & em cooked.

OOOOOOHHHHH!!!! Maybe Jacqueline is going to have some little ducklings soon. They can play with kelly's babies!:rolleyes1

There is something going around my work too....I keep using the hand sanitizer after I touch anything someone hannded me.

How bout this one: mom used to yell at us "Don't come running to me if you break your leg"

too funny
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OOOOOOHHHHH!!!! Maybe Jacqueline is going to have some little ducklings soon. They can play with kelly's babies!:rolleyes1

I would be a millionaire if that was the reason, and entered in every medical journal! I don't have a "room" for ducklings I would love more though:guilty:

ugh! no fun! Hope you feel better today!

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter