our secret green club? Part 10a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary...your comments just always crack me up. I especially like the Wii comment!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Uh thank ya, thank ya very much!

It's the shrink wrap that might kill me:rotfl2: I'll get Dumb to do it:thumbsup2--
Tell him he has to, due to the fact that you are preggie!
Let's see if you're not pregnant just being around Dumb isn't that the same as "being with child?!?!?!" :teeth:

I was on the couch a lovely shade of green! I ate some lunch and then within 30 minutes i was down for the count for the rest of the day. I eve had to shut the door so I didn't smell the dinner John & em cooked.
Hope you feel better. :hug:

I would be a millionaire if that was the reason, and entered in every medical journal! I don't have a "room" for ducklings I would love more though:guilty:
Hmmm, maybe your having sympathy pains for Kellydoodle! ::yes::

Howdy Kat!

I would be a millionaire if that was the reason, and entered in every medical journal! I don't have a "room" for ducklings I would love more though:guilty:

Sorry, Jacqueline! Hey....if you need a little kiddie fix, you can always come borrow mine for a while!

I'm working on my speech for DH....

but dear, we HAVE to move closer....we will get steak and ice cream from MrO!!!:lmao: :lmao:

Hey you guys will be near Kiki too!! I bet she would show you around the Ren. festivals in the area. That would be neat..

Ok...I gotta get ready for work, since no one is going in for me.

I'm gonna try to be good.

I'm hoping to leave early on Friday night since DH and I are taking the kids to Busch Gardens this weekend.

Night all!!!

Sweet are you meeting up with anybody when you are there?

Mary, did you watch DWTS last night??? What did you think???
I thought the guys did great, esp. Helio Castronieves. Girls, I liked Mel B and Jane Seymour...she's just so elegant. It's too bad Jennie fell...looked like it was more her partner falling than her. Did you vote???I was bad...too tired,

So my students are just learning about exclamation marks, and one of my girls noticed one in a page we were reading. She said, "You have to act excited when you see that birth mark!" That made me laugh.:rotfl:

Thats too funny. Emily met her teachers and the one teacher said I'm Mrs. Bise and emily repeated and then she pointed to the other teacher and said thats Mrs. Glatz. Emily said again pointing Mrs. Bise and the other one.. :lmao:

Yes just like Kelly and I!! :yay: :yay:
Uhhh....let's hope not....The 2 of you are more than this world can handle!:teeth:

Where oh where is that Kellydoodle today????
Is she sleeping for 2?????
Or eating for 2????
Or puking for 2?????

Thats too funny. Emily met her teachers and the one teacher said I'm Mrs. Bise and emily repeated and then she pointed to the other teacher and said thats Mrs. Glatz. Emily said again pointing Mrs. Bise and the other one.. :lmao:

My neighbor's grandson is in Kindergarten. The week after school started I was talking to him about school (I absolutely love this kid). He was telling me all about school. He really liked gym class. I asked him who his gym teacher is. He said he had 2 Mr. Cowburn (that's a real name...I swear my kids had him for gym in elementary school)... and the guy in the blue shirt.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I thought the guys did great, esp. Helio Castronieves. Girls, I liked Mel B and Jane Seymour...she's just so elegant. It's too bad Jennie fell...looked like it was more her partner falling than her. Did you vote???I was bad...too tired,
B and I both voted! :thumbsup2 I didn't have to share my votes, but next time I'm gonna have to sway his votes. Course if he forgets I can vote for both of us! ::yes:: OMG, Helio was amazing, I bet they're the featured dance tonight. I loved Mel. Mark was good, just a little stiff. They were right about Jane, hers was great, but boring. I think Jennie must've been not feeling well-- I felt so bad for her she looked so upset. OMG, I loved Maries-- Donny looked sooo proud like he was going to cry! :hug: Albert was good, just a little off. Wayne was soooo bad. I'm thinking maybe Floyd, Mark, or even Albert is going tonight. I think Wayne's fan base is too big. Sabrina was good, but too rushed. I think the judges were pretty much dead on, but they're scoring is whacked-- they gotta stop with these ties all the time. They should've broken out a 10 or 2 for Helio.

Yes just like Kelly and I!! :yay: :yay:
:eek:

:lmao:

Hey you werent' supose to let anyone know.. :teeth:
Oops! :headache: I don't see you getting out of time out any time soon though. :sad2:

My neighbor's grandson is in Kindergarten. The week after school started I was talking to him about school (I absolutely love this kid). He was telling me all about school. He really liked gym class. I asked him who his gym teacher is. He said he had 2 Mr. Cowburn (that's a real name...I swear my kids had him for gym in elementary school)... and the guy in the blue shirt.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: Wonder who was the other teacher today! :rotfl2:

How was Cameron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter