our secret green club? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaw1218

<font color=limegreen>Mr. Clean, scrub me all over
EeyoreFan1 said:
I think I have around 40 or 30 lgmh, and the rest are other colors, but what should I do with them? I might put them on my ddor like you did Kaw1218! But what did you use to stick them there? Tape?
yup regular scotch tape.

OMG 3,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah! Oh your brother!!? I thought you said it was your Dh's?? LOL. party:

EeyoreFan1 said:
Very COOL!!!!!!
You're the 300th post!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2
:woohoo: :dance3: :wave2: :bounce: :wave2: :dance3: :banana: :cheer2:
and lets see what you have won......

jello.jpg

EeyoreFan1 said:
OMG 3,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah! Oh your brother!!? I thought you said it was your Dh's?? LOL. party:
Its my DHs bike but my brother is the keeper of the vinyl...sorry for the confusion.

Ok I have taken over the computer for too long....dh is going crazy... he wants to check his email....oh well, have a great night eeyore , and night all!

EeyoreFan1 said:
4 families.. we need DISUNC, and CYn to go though!! Lol.

Whew! That took FOREVER for me to catch up! Was at the DBF's mom's funeral today. It was sad, but also wonderful to see so many people I hadn't seen for years. I hate that funerals are always the reason people get together again.

Anyway, a BIG welcome to the newest additions to the group!
audience.gif
After all those posts, I can't name everyone individually (old and senile :teeth: ) but definitely, welcome!

Like DISUNC, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to attend a lime green meet next year.
sad2.gif
My DH is almost certainly not going to want to go to WDW again as soon as next year, and if we do Disney at all, it would be a DCL cruise for our 20th anniversary in June (and I think we'll probably do something west coast rather than DCL after all, because having to pay for airfare to FL would pretty much negate hubby's CM discount). Also, school starts here the second week of August, and while I'm not opposed at all to taking my kids out of school for a trip, *I* can't take vacation time during the school year, so that would pretty much seal it even if I could talk the DH into it again. Boo hoo!
weeping.gif

arrowl.gif
Oh, and green hair here!
bananaduo.gif

kaw1218 said:
You're the 300th post!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2
:woohoo: :dance3: :wave2: :bounce: :wave2: :dance3: :banana: :cheer2:
and lets see what you have won......

jello.jpg
Heh! kaw1218 beat me to it. Two prizes...wow. I guess that's well deserved for #3000.

DisFhan said:
I was at Disney from june 20-28 and nobody spotted my mickey head and I did not spot any mickey heads. I am bummed and, I also had some in the window of my room. I keep one in the window of my car. Keep an eye out for it in Charlotte.

:welcome:

so sorry you didn't see any mickey heads. i didn't either.

we left the 20th...so we missed you!

Bbgrizzle said:
So, how did the secret green club get formed?

well, our Thread muther (momandseandodoisney) simply asked the what's with the LGMH question...and 200 pages later, here we are.

it's me, live from work.

again.

because 17.5 hours wasn't enough yesterday..i'm back for 9 more today! YAY!!

my exciting events from yesterday...
tried to leave for an hour to go to the bank and get some lunch...but...when i got to my car...i had a flat tire. :faint:

one phone call to my dad, who's the only one that can seem to open my broken trunk and BAM...my dummy tire is on. hands me my tire to put in my car...seems as though the gravel employee parking lot at the airport not only has rocks, but screws as well, because there's a huge on in my tire. oh, and do you think it was one of the tires i was just gonna replace in 2 months anyway? good heavens no! that would be far too easy.
so today after i get out of work (because nothing's open at 9:30pm) i have to go get my tire plugged.

Then i'm going to see POTC2!

and then yes, to those who've requested POP pictures, i PROMISE i will send them out today!

okie dokie, back to work for me...i'll see ya'll later!

(PS if worse comes to worse, we could always postpone our LGMH meet to 2008...year of a LGMHDISNEY WEDDING??...we'll see...)

Hi everyone - lots of pages to read from yesterday!!! I think I was on early a bit - but then was crazy-busy the rest..... great day except missing you guys! We to a park near here that lets you bring a picnic dinner while a band plays - so I spent half the day making egg salad and cutting catalope. It was a band that mixed Celtic with Blue grass - Really really great! And for Richmond the weather was amazing - almost no humidity.

Anyway, great planning - my husband suggested that I just try to go solo, if nothing else (since we wont know his schedule for 2007 until end of Dec.) Even that will have to be played by ear until much close - becasue if he's on night hsift at that time he wouldnt even be abl to get the kids to school/ preschool. So...hopefully!

Cyn glad your busy weeeknd is winding down.... thatkind of stress always makes you so tired. Take care.

Va

Good morning from the motherland!!!

We're off to EPCOT in a few minutes. I'll post details of our trip on my trip report when I get back. We are having a great time!!! BWI is beautiful!!!

Loved meeting Tara on Friday! Yummy coffee!!! Thank you, Thank you, thank you!!!! Drinkin a cup right now. WE'll catch up with you all later!!! :sunny:

pixie dust 112 said:

We're off to EPCOT in a few minutes. I'll post details of our trip on my trip report when I get back. We are having a great time!!! BWI is beautiful!!!

Loved meeting Tara on Friday! Yummy coffee!!! Thank you, Thank you, thank you!!!! Drinkin a cup right now. WE'll catch up with you all later!!! :sunny:

HI PD -and tell Lizzy and Insults hi too!!!!!!!!!! Have a GREAT time at Epcots - wish we were all there with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We loved hearing back from Tara on meeting you guys- I could tell it meant alot to her!

Heres to good coffee and a day at Epcot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sunny: :sunny:
:sunny: (and the Florida sun!)

I miss my DIS buddies!!!! I'm just postin to let y'all know I'm alive!! Do you people EVER stop postin??? I loved meeting you tara, and mom told me about the wonderfull idea for a trip in August. Woohoo!!!! TTYL!

pixie dust 112 said:

YAYYYYYYYYY!!! i :love: EPCOT!

hope you're having a FABOLOUS TIME!!

Loved meeting you guys too!

:cool1: Hello EVERYONE!

:woohoo: Messages from the MUDDACOUNTRY! :woohoo:

Me gotz LOTSA LOTSA LOTSA ketchin up 2 do here!!!!!!!!
I will post later!!!!! Must enjoy the absolute most beautiful weather we are having today! ....and start the packing process.....Check out Mees Ticker!!! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter