our secret green club? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISUNC said:
:cool1: Check out Mees Ticker!!! :cool1:

Dang buddy!!!! 14 days??!!! You gots ta get to Target for your collapsable hamper (hee.hee :) )

I'm so excited for you!!! And then Cyn's right behind you, and then ME rihgt behind her! DOULBE WOO HOO , to us all!!!!! :grouphug:

Just back (less than 2 weeks ago), ticker sez 91 days till next fix @ the motherland - I wanna see POC new ride version...so hard to wait. Yo, ho, yo, ho...saw the movie last night. IMO, pretty good but, disjointed...J. Depp is great!

So what's up w/the DIS meet? This August or next year? Enquiring minds want to know!:banana: I'm still ticked off that everyone I approached last trip who was wearing gave me that "crazy person look" as they slowly backed away.:confused3 Someday, I'll run into a fellow DIS'er. I'm just missing a bunch in late Sept./early Oct. this year.

Cyn - DCL is worth every penny...especially if you get upgraded or snag a "secret porthole" cat. #10. We've got a Carnival trip (7 night Western) booked 11/07 but, are considering cancelling & booking a 3/4 day DCL (almost the same amount of money!). Youngest DS is considering applying to the summer work program @ WDW when he becomes of age...sounds interesting to me. They used to house them in the old treehouses...think they're in dorm-style housing now. Never know, there were rumours of DCL running a ship out of Calif. ala last year's schedule. My DVC guide tells me that one of the current rumours is DVC building in a "strawberry patch" that they acquired near DL or even the Paradise Pier converting over? We're tossing around a trip to DL next year or so, swinging on over to Vegas (adult DL). Would 2 full days be enough time to comfortably tour the parks @ DL?

Va-bear said:
Dang buddy!!!! 14 days??!!! You gots ta get to Target for your collapsable hamper (hee.hee :) )

I'm so excited for you!!! And then Cyn's right behind you, and then ME rihgt behind her! DOULBE WOO HOO , to us all!!!!! :grouphug:

What exactly do you do with a collapsible hamper?

When we went to dl 2 yrs ago with 3 and 6 y/o we were rushed with 2days and found the 3rd day helped us really get through everything we wanted to do and go back to favorites.

keishashadow said:
So what's up w/the DIS meet? This August or next year? Enquiring minds want to know!:banana: I'm still ticked off that everyone I approached last trip who was wearing gave me that "crazy person look" as they slowly backed away.:confused3 Someday, I'll run into a fellow DIS'er. I'm just missing a bunch in late Sept./early Oct. this year.
We are looking at next august 2007... I believe that the dates thrown out there so far are 8/11-8/17 (or something close to that..I will have to go back to look)

I was just checking in....I am taking Disunc's advice....I am going to enjoy this awesome weather we are having.... see ya's later!!

I love hearing from "in country". can't wait till it's my turn. You all are going to running off here shortly and I'm still gonna be sitting home waiting until sept. Boo hoo. :sad2:

Still have sickbay going on here in the front room. oldest son had some n/v last night and still has a fever. little guy is about 90% just giving antibiotics for strep throat. He is really enjoying tormenting his brother while he has no ability to fight back.

We had torrential rain last night. We have had huge thunderstorms and rainfall every day in July so far. Flooding is really worrisome now and some roads in our area are washed out. I went out to my scrapbook shed last night to check everything and the water in the back yard was mid calf in places. My shed was starting to get a little wet on the floor underneath the door but I'm about to check on it again today. I put all my stuff way up high and brought all my pictures in but I really love my little shack. We put power into it built lots of shelving and did insulation so it is really a pretty good little escape. Wish me luck.

Good afternoon everyone!!! Just got back from the street fair. Very Hot.

HMo2 Good luck with your rain. I have never seen anything like that. We haven't had a decient rain in I don't know how long. It only rains just enough to make it muggier.

Cyn hope your are holding up ok! I've been thinking about you!

Congrads Jessie on the 3000th post. Awsome prizes! Treasure them. :cool1:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

keishashadow pm kaw1218 your home email address and she will send you the info we are working on for the 8/2007 trip. Its nothing final but thats where we can all vote on what we like. Its really cool. This goes for anyone who is even a bit interested in going. Its nothing final just to look stuff over.
Teresa

Everyone must be out enjoying the gorgeous weather today.

Hello stichfan.

Well we have pretty much watched all of the disney vhs movies we have. Moving on to the dvd's next.

Anyone notice that the turf at the World Cup final looks awfully limey?

:teeth:

MEMORANDUM

DATE: July 9, 2006

TO: LGMHPC Accounting Department

RE: Today's swipe

In accordance with the rules and regulations of the secret green club, today I procured 19 LGMHPC's. These numbers can be added to the totals in your department, and the LGMHPC's have been deposited in the local branch until further instruction.

stinkerbelle's mom said:
So observant!!!! However PLEASE NOTE this also....DISUNC COULD wear one...quite nicely ! However There is a list of secret MAN RULES. On that list @ #14 is REAL MEN NEVER WEAR SPEEDOS!!!!!
It just is!
And we thank you very much! party: Now if you could only pass that handbook out to more of the male population! ;)

You ask you shall recieve!!!!

The International Rules of Manhood

1: Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.
2: It is OK for a man to cry ONLY under the following circumstances: a When a heroic dog dies to save its master. b The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her blouse. c After wrecking your boss's car. d One hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into "The Crying Game". e When she is using her teeth. f When your sports team wins the championship.
3: Any Man who brings a camera to a bachelor party may be legally killed and eaten by his buddies.
4: Unless he murdered someone in your family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.
5: If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever unless you actually marry her.
6: Moaning about the brand of free beer in a buddy's fridge is forbidden. However complain at will if the temperature is unsuitable.
7: No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man. In fact, even remembering your buddy's birthday is strictly optional. At that point, you must celebrate at a strip bar of the birthday boy's choice.
8: On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest.
9: When stumbling upon other guys watching a sporting event, you may ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing.
10: *****edited out by Disunc for the disboards********
11: It is permissible to drink a fruity alcohol drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach... and it's delivered by a topless model and only when it's free.
12: Only in situations of moral and/or physical peril are you allowed to kick another guy in the groin.
13: Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.
14: Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. Ever. Issue closed.
15: If a man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything.
16: Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to drink as much as the other sports watchers.
17: A man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain sober enough to fight.
18: Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both, that's just greedy.
19: If you compliment a guy on his six-pack, you'd better be talking about his choice of beer.
20: Never join your girlfriend or wife in discussing a friend of yours, except if she's withholding "responsibilities' pending your response.
21: Phrases that may NOT be uttered to another man while lifting weights: a Yeah, Baby, Push it! b C'mon, give me one more! Harder! c Another set and we can hit the showers!
22: Never talk to a man in a bathroom unless you are on equal footing: i.e., both urinating, both waiting in line, etc. For all other situations, an almost imperceptible nod is all the conversation you need.
23: *****edited out by Disunc for the disboards********.
24: *****edited out by Disunc for the disboards********
25: It is acceptable for you to drive her car. It is not acceptable for her to drive yours.
26: Thou shalt not buy a car in the colors of brown, pink, lime green(WHAT????), orange or sky blue.
27: The girl who replies to the question "What do you want for Christmas?" with "If you loved me, you'd know what I want!" gets an Xbox. End of story.
28: There is no reason for guys to watch Ice Skating or Men's Gymnastics. Ever.

We've all heard about people having guts or Kahoonoes. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition of each is listed below. "GUTS" is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to say, "Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?" "Kahoonoes" is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the nerve to say, "You're next!" We hope this clears up any confusion.

The International Council of Manhood, Ltd.

ktnlxismom said:
Know whats even worse? Old European men wearing THONGS!! :scared1: :faint: We get that a lot here in the summer!!!!
EVEN YOUNG Euros are :eek:

Since there has been a HUGE Russian population surge in NYC...It is not only very common to see speedos on the beach.....IT IS ALSO VERY COMMON TO SEE PEOPLE TAKE THEM OFF & GET CHANGED RIGHT THERE IN FULL VIEW!!!! :earseek:

ktnlxismom said:
SORRY SORRY SORRY - momentary lapse of LGMHPC etiquette!!! Will not happen again!!! :angel: :worship: And I promise.... I'll stick with -]
No Problem!

ktnlxismom said:
(People call me so many things, and I get confused easily....)

ME TOO!

hrh_disney_queen said:
I had a wardrobe malfunction at the beach today.. :earseek: Oh yeah, the Janet Jackson kind. I was bending over to move some of our stuff out of the incoming tide, and I felt this snap like a sling shot, then my top to my swim suit start to fall. It all happened so quick, I have no idea if I caught it in time...some people may have gotten a little show..:blush: :confused3 :
Isnt that about the FIFTH time it happened this year????? (smily problem today)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter