our secret green club? Part 4a

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossfamily

DIS Veteran<br><font color=limegreen>Man do I like
bummer about the shirts have fun at lunch what are we having?

crossfamily said:
You are how old? How can you know what work is? Trust me when you become a stay at home mom you will beg to go find a job. I do everyday!!!!! :lmao:
I will second that!! I have been searching non stop for a job, I can't wait until I am out of the house. I have even considered going to McDonalds just to get out of here, but if it wasn't for day care expenses I would have already!

Princess89 said:
I will second that!! I have been searching non stop for a job, I can't wait until I am out of the house. I have even considered going to McDonalds just to get out of here, but if it wasn't for day care expenses I would have already!

:rotfl:

Princess89 said:
No, stay home!!! Your to do lists just get longer when you leave home.

crossfamily said:
bummer about the shirts have fun at lunch what are we having?
Had a salad & a coke from Wendy's. It's nice to eat out every so often.

On the shirts; I suppose people could buy the torquise colored shirts so SB'smom doesn't feel left out. Oh, and I am not kissing butt. Just trying to be nice. :angel:

Good afternoon everyone. I would have been here sooner but my dad called me out of the house to go look at a dresser he found for my step Dd. We are trying to surprise her with a new look to her room at Christmas. I plan on trying to do it up in Tinker Bell because if I should get lucky and end up pregnant at some point then it would not be hard to convert to Peter Pan if I have a boy. :thumbsup2

SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
...if I should get lucky.... and end up pregnant at some point then it would not be hard to convert to Peter Pan if I have a boy. :thumbsup2

It would invovle getting lucky, now wouldnt it?! :rolleyes: I would say its a little early in the day for that sort of talk...but thats ok, its just us limeys! :sunny:

ps - Good luck!!! :thumbsup2

rer1972 said:
Wwwhat? Love coconut shrimp. On the infrequent chance that I get to go to Outback Steakhouse that is my whole meal & a salad.

OMG - ME TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (though, I through in a steak fso the carnivores dont fell too bad!) Yumm!!!!
:rotfl:

nsalz said:
Hey VA-Bear...Can't be on much lately...just want you to know Insults misses talkin' to you!!!

Awww...thanks Insults!!!!!!! :goodvibes I miss all you guys! I can not wait to get my laptop back!!!

crossfamily said:
:lmao: See Virginia you can steel Tims coconuts from his pina coladas
36_27_51.gif

ahhh.....OK........ why does something about that sentence sound SO wrong??!! :rotfl:

CrazyforDisney said:
Hey all my limey friends. I am here!!!!! In Orlando, Fl. I am in my new apartment about 20 minutes outside Disney. I'm lovin it so far. It doesn't feel real though, it still feels like I have to get up and go home in 6 days.....but I AM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana:

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! That does seem CRAZY!!!!!!! But it's real....thats your home now! Congrats!!! When do you start work? We cant wait to hear what you will be doing!

SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
Good afternoon everyone. I would have been here sooner but my dad called me out of the house to go look at a dresser he found for my step Dd. We are trying to surprise her with a new look to her room at Christmas. I plan on trying to do it up in Tinker Bell because if I should get lucky and end up pregnant at some point then it would not be hard to convert to Peter Pan if I have a boy. :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

rer1972 said:
Had a salad & a coke from Wendy's. It's nice to eat out every so often.

On the shirts; I suppose people could buy the torquise colored shirts so SB'smom doesn't feel left out. Oh, and I am not kissing butt. Just trying to be nice. :angel:

Not kissing butt huh?????????????? Yeah, right............ (just kidding :) )

Ok, I'm not focusing..... I think your idea of the torquise is good!!!! We would end up a lovely mix of green and OFF-green (the preferred term for torquise.)

:sunny:

I have noticed alot of people in the green club now have tags. I guess the tag fairy doesn't think I am funny enough for a tag :sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter