our secret green club? Part 4a

Status
Not open for further replies.
crossfamily said:
Hi, How are you tonight? My kids are driving me crazy!!!!
MAN, SO are mine - must be in the air today....bad air.... I'm off now to give them a bath....thsi should be fun! (Mainly the 7yo - I used to say he was 7 going on 12 - now its 7 going on 15!AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh) Wish me luck - and hopefully, when I make it back later I will have reached a nice, warm cappachino (decaf...) induced calm...........

hrh_disney_queen said:
KFC does sound great..

Has anyone heard from DISUNC or CYN?? inquiring minds want to know. :rolleyes1
:wave:
The KFC was especailly great tongiht - has anyone else tried their new "bowls"?! This was cardiac heaven! Mashed potatoes/gravy, w/corn over that, then chicken nuggets over that - all covered with a layer of cheese - lordy!!

DisUnc has been checking in a bit - even today (usually means middle of the night...) I belive Cyn's "business obligations" have gotten the better of her...shame..... I miss her a LOt :guilty: .....

TOT_Princess_412 said:
Sorry Guys I forgat to sign of my mom's screename!! :blush:

Hey, at least you didnt abuse the power and tell us all off and have us blame your mom! ;)

Talk at cha later!

This is why I never tell anyone anything! All day i've been getting ignored. Just because i'm 15 and don't look like all those girls who think that they are better than you, and make fun of you all the time because you read Manga or are random. I HATE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE WANNA BE'S. I'm me an uncoordinated, unbrushed hair don't care about how I look kinda girl.

Deal with it! :sad1: I'm tired OF BEING IGNORED! And i'm also sorry if I don't fit in with this group of people.

Va-bear said:
The KFC was especailly great tongiht - has anyone else tried their new "bowls"?! This was cardiac heaven! Mashed potatoes/gravy, w/corn over that, then chicken nuggets over that - all covered with a layer of cheese - lordy!!
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Va-bear said:
DisUnc has been checking in a bit - even today (usually means middle of the night...) I belive Cyn's "business obligations" have gotten the better of her...shame..... I miss her a LOt :guilty: .....
I miss Cyn too................So glad DISUNC keeps checking in though........or else I wouldn't have gotten the secret handshake a few days ago.... :rotfl:I know Im So ooooooooo whats the word......... :rotfl:

So therefore, i'm not going to try to get noticed by you all anymore. If you ignore me than fine, but just remember i'm telling the truth.

No i'm not ok. For the past 2 years i've been trying to fit in because I WANT TO. I want to have friends and I want to just be there. But obviosuly, it's not doing me any good.

Azure said:
No i'm not ok. For the past 2 years i've been trying to fit in because I WANT TO. I want to have friends and I want to just be there. But obviosuly, it's not doing me any good.

Is there anything I can do to help?

No, nobody can help me. I just...I don't know. Lately i've been realizing that I don't need anybody there with me. People IGNORE ME BECAUSE I'M NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

Azure said:
This is why I never tell anyone anything! All day i've been getting ignored. Just because i'm 15 and don't look like all those girls who think that they are better than you, and make fun of you all the time because you read Manga or are random. I HATE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE WANNA BE'S. I'm me an uncoordinated, unbrushed hair don't care about how I look kinda girl.

Deal with it! :sad1: I'm tired OF BEING IGNORED! And i'm also sorry if I don't fit in with this group of people.
Sorry didn't realize we were iqnoring you!! I just got on .........so sorr ythat you felt thet way!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

No offence but I see what your doing. Your just being polite. And thanks for saying that :) ... but it doesn't fix things.

crossfamily said:
:lmao: See Virginia you can steel Tims coconuts from his pina coladas
36_27_51.gif
Hmm, there is something about my DH and nut being in the same sentence :rotfl: That can be taken soooo many ways :lmao:

Azure said:

Take a Chill Pill Mel, if your going to come here to talk do it. Your my friend, and your not intentionally being ignored. Lots of people get skipped! Ok? Now Mel, I understand that a lot has been happenening with you, but don't let it come to this thread PLEASE.

Azure said:
No offence but I see what your doing. Your just being polite. And thanks for saying that :) ... but it doesn't fix things.
Sorry !! I wish I could help you . it must be a horrible feeling!

Don't be sorry, it's not you it's me. I've got to stop trying to fit in with people.

Every single day at school I always see those people with the tight clothes, makeup and a barbie doll look. IT DRIVES ME INSANE! Nobody can be themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter