our secret green club? Part 4a

Status
Not open for further replies.
EeyoreFan1 said:
Take a Chill Pill Mel, if your going to come here to talk do it. Your my friend, and your not intentionally being ignored. Lots of people get skipped! Ok? Now Mel, I understand that a lot has been happenening with you, but don't let it come to this thread PLEASE.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

BYE!

Azure said:
Every single day at school I always see those people with the tight clothes, makeup and a barbie doll look. IT DRIVES ME INSANE! Nobody can be themselves.
Did it ever occur to you that, that is who they are? Maybe you being so judgemental of everyone else, you are not seeing the true person inside, even those with the Barbie doll looks!

Hi Tot!! :wave: Sorry I came back yelling, but I HATE when people bring there sad little problems here, if you need a hug or ANYTHING, let us know, and if you need to vent do so, but dont go and tell people they didn't fix anything..that's just RUDE.

I honestly thought I knew you Jessie, but obviously I don't. Your too good for me so you WIN. Have a happy life.

I'm too good for you?? I'm not too good for ANYONE! Each person has wonderful qualities about themself, everyone has some not so good qualities about themself, MYSELF included. You need to stop putting yourself down, stop judging other people, and see the good side of things. Were all here to talk, but if you do, don't make people feel bad about your problems.

EeyoreFan1 said:
Hi Tot!! :wave: Sorry I came back yelling, but I HATE when people bring there sad little problems here, if you need a hug or ANYTHING, let us know, and if you need to vent do so, but dont go and tell people they didn't fix anything..that's just RUDE.
Its ok !!THANX!!I know its rude, I just hate it when people are mad!
yOU SAID EVERYTHING IN A VERY GOOD WAY!! :goodvibes

And another thing Mel, I was there for you! When you had that whole ordeal, I went out of my way to help a friend. Ok? We all enjoy you being here, but think positive, not so negative about yourself! I know you, your a great person, and a great friend. It makes me upset when you put yourself down like that Mel. :hug:

TOT_Princess_412 said:
Its ok !!THANX!!I know its rude, I just hate it when people are mad!
yOU SAID EVERYTHING IN A VERY GOOD WAY!! :goodvibes

Thank you. I just dislike seeing people put themself down.. :sad2: Everyone is beautiful in there own way. Maybe looks isn't everyones thing (sure isn't mine) but I'm also very creative, I can be negative and positive about myself, everyone needs to learnt to do that. Trust me; You'll be a lot happier.

I only put myself down because it's just who I am. I am not JUDGING anyone!! Like seriously. Whatever you all think of me is just whatever, and Jessie, I WON'T COME HERE ANYMORE IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT! WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE TODAY.

EeyoreFan1 said:
Thank you. I just dislike seeing people put themself down.. :sad2: Everyone is beautiful in there own way. Maybe looks isn't everyones thing (sure isn't mine) but I'm also very creative, I can be negative and positive about myself, everyone needs to learnt to do that. Trust me; You'll be a lot happier.
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN! aND BY THE WAY i LOVE THAT NEW PART OF YOUR SIGGY!!

We ALL want you here Mel! And you know that! So stop, just stop. You are a great person, give yourself some respect girl! And Anytime about the Adam Ordeal its what friends do!

TOT_Princess_412 said:
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN! aND BY THE WAY i LOVE THAT NEW PART OF YOUR SIGGY!!

Thanks. :goodvibes Decided I'd make me a new icon. :rotfl:

I don't know what's been getting into me lately. I've been pushng everyone way...

You didn't offend Anyone, I was the same way at one point in time. But I then realized; Why push everyone away, when they love you (or in this case love you as a friend..lol) and care about you, and want you to be happy, and to see what great of a person you really are!

TOT_Princess_412 said:
It's so cool how you do that I sooooooooo wish I could!

I had to get a program; photoshop, and image ready, along with after effects. Each 90$. :earseek: Do you have thse by any chance? But if you ever need one, send me the pics, or at least tell me, and i can make something. :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter