our secret green club? Part 4a

Status
Not open for further replies.
stinkerbelle's mom said:
that means she's coming back to swoop in on the prize. Make sure there's nothing on the floor besides you, I wouldn't want you to get hurt int he process! :goodvibes
You are always thinking Mary. Safety first! That must come from flying from Cynderellas castle.

LizzySwan1022 said:
they don't make a lime green trumpet, although I was salavating over the purple one.
Oh darn, what about a sax. I play that one too! I'll take a purple trumpet, but I am better at the sax, and maybe that would come in lime green

Princess89 said:
Are you trying to knock her out of the running for 23000???

You do have something to do tomorrow too, maybe its time for bed :teeth:

:rotfl2: great minds do think alike! :thumbsup2

stinkerbelle's mom said:
that means she's coming back to swoop in on the prize. Make sure there's nothing on the floor besides you, I wouldn't want you to get hurt int he process! :goodvibes

She doesn't think that we'll get there tonight.

Princess89 said:
Oh darn, what about a sax. I play that one too! I'll take a purple trumpet, but I am better at the sax, and maybe that would come in lime green

they had a lime sax, I play trumpet and a mean fife.

LizzySwan1022 said:
She doesn't think that we'll get there tonight.
So silly that PD.....Has she been on the last few nights? They have posted a bazillion pages.

nsalz said:
Excellent question...it would really enhace the uniforms!

You should make LizzY some lime green L's like Laverne used to wear. She can put them on all her clothes.

popcorn:: OK getting closer...start the show princess89 and LizzY

LizzySwan1022 said:
they had a lime sax, I play trumpet and a mean fife.
I can play it, but I don't favor it. My lips kind of go numb too quickly playing the trumpet. I can play the clarinet, sax, flute, and trumpet, but I don't care for the flute or trumpet.

But good for you that you play :thumbsup2

stinkerbelle's mom said:
You should make LizzY some lime green L's like Laverne used to wear. She can put them on all her clothes.

yeah, cause that won't break uniformity at all.

MrOakie said:
Hey everyone. Hope y'all don't mind if I vent for a couple seconds. Gotta tell someone. I just looked online at my checking account. Good news is that I got my bonus today. Bad news is: according to schwans, you don't get your entire bonus unless the depot as a whole makes its quota. The guys in my depot just cost me over $700 because they didn't meet their goals. Makes me soooo upset. GRRRR... Instead of a $2,300 bonus, I recieved less than $1,600 before taxes.

OK I'm done. Back to your regular moring limey talks. :goodvibes
Sorry, Mr. O. I hate when slackers ruin it for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter