our secret green club? Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess89 said:
I can play it, but I don't favor it. My lips kind of go numb too quickly playing the trumpet. I can play the clarinet, sax, flute, and trumpet, but I don't care for the flute or trumpet.

But good for you that you play :thumbsup2

See I'm always stealing my friends flutes, I sense that they become quite annoyed with me after a time. Trumpet is what I've played since 4th grade, so it takes a couple hours for my lips to go numb with exaughstion.

rer1972 said:
Okay...
popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::
hope thats enough

Thank you! I hope so too. I get to pop on for a min here! Should be fun visiting even though I haven't been to a game yet!

nsalz said:
OK...I will try to help you....you have been a good limey and have posted alot. Lizzy...are you ready to wrestle Princess89 for it?
Hey P89, you have a good chance if you challenge her to jello wrestling, she's afraid of jello!

Well, I have a long morning of marching ahead of me, so I'm goin to bed.
Night!

stinkerbelle's mom said:
Hey P89, you have a good chance if you challenge her to jello wrestling, she's afraid of jello!
I'm not a jello fan. Its too mushy and slimy for me

Princess89 said:
CONGRATS ON 23000
I'm so sorry I thought I was setting it up for you.... :confused3 I'll share my prize with you OK...Lizzy, even though you told me to DIE....you can share too!

LizzySwan1022 said:
Well, I have a long morning of marching ahead of me, so I'm goin to bed.
Night!
Goodnight Lizzy!! Have fun tomorrow :wave:

LizzySwan1022 said:
She doesn't think that we'll get there tonight.
Man does she under estimate the power of the lime. We're probably 1/2 way to 24000 by the time she will read this.

nsalz said:
I'm so sorry I thought I was setting it up for you.... :confused3 I'll share my prize with you OK...Lizzy, even though you told me to DIE....you can share too!
I hit reply, and it gave me that darn message about the 40 second rule :badpc: :badpc: So I started counting, oh well. Nice of you to share though :thumbsup2

stinkerbelle's mom said:
Man does she under estimate the power of the lime. We're probably 1/2 way to 24000 by the time she will read this.
She must have had a long day....she's usually much smarter than that.

jmmelvin said:
Morning! I am at work, so my conversation may come in spurts.

I think you are sending it my way (Panama Ctiy, FL). Maybe if you stand at your front door and blow really hard, it will go away.....

I guess it worked... it stopped raining about 8:45, and it turned out to be a really great day. It did start to get a little on the cool side this evening, but it was a really nice day :)

OK...sooooo tired...hopefully I can get my prize in the morning. Maybe it will LG candycorns so it's easy to share w/everyone. Sorry again princess89 :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter