our secret green club? Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
stinkerbelle's mom said:
I'm a mean finger snapper-- well not really, but I can do it! ;)
Is that sort of like this
thing.jpg

nsalz said:
OK...sooooo tired...hopefully I can get my prize in the morning. Maybe it will LG candycorns so it's easy to share w/everyone. Sorry again princess89 :sad2:
No need to be sorry!!! It was fun :thumbsup2

MrOakie said:
I guess it worked... it stopped raining about 8:45, and it turned out to be a really great day. It did start to get a little on the cool side this evening, but it was a really nice day :)
Glad to hear the day turned out okay. I hate being out in the rain.

pixie dust 112 said:
DH works in a hospital. He got a letter today that says because he didn't use any sick days last year he is entitled to an award with a cash bonus of $700.00, but unfortunately due to current financial restraints, the program is currently suspended and thery hope to get him his money when they are in a better financial situation!

I believe the sound effect here is "yoink!" That's cruel to say he deserves this, but he ain't gonna get it.

katlas&kids said:
Wanted to let all know that Chip had to have 10 botox shots in his lower back yesterday to see if they can stop the muscles spasms he constantly has.

He thought one shot, they told him 6 when he got there and it ended up being 10 cause he was so tight. he told the doc he hated needles and don't show him it or there would be trouble and swinging. (someone was giving him a demerol shot for pain one time in his hip and hit the bone. No muscle there). Doc told him to hold on to the stainless steel bar while he was lying down. It was attached to the bed he was on.

He bent it 3 inches before the doc got done. Doc said he looked like the Hulk as the needles went in cause his shoulders and upper back muscles started to knot up & bulge!

Now we wait and see what happens

Aww pass this along to Chip :grouphug: that sounds awful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzySwan1022
they had a lime sax, I play trumpet and a mean fife.

stinkerbelle's mom said:
I'm a mean finger snapper-- well not really, but I can do it! ;)

I can usually sing loudly, mainly off key. What kind of band are we going to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmelvin
Morning! I am at work, so my conversation may come in spurts.

I think you are sending it my way (Panama Ctiy, FL). Maybe if you stand at your front door and blow really hard, it will go away.....
MrOakie said:
I guess it worked... it stopped raining about 8:45, and it turned out to be a really great day. It did start to get a little on the cool side this evening, but it was a really nice day :)

We got it here earlier today. Suppose to rain all night into the morning. Yet another day of soccer put off. *sigh* Wish I was sleeping now, or able to listen to it fall. At least I am not yelling at wild, unbehaving preteens in the pool. Its a college group tonight, with an open mike time going on now!

stinkerbelle's mom said:
cool! :thumbsup2 Mine's oppelseed if anyone wants to add me cuz I always forget to do it.

Said action has been completed!

OH most of you would NEVER figure out mine

arealnameagain

wierd explaination if'n you want

stinkerbelle's mom said:
that means she's coming back to swoop in on the prize. Make sure there's nothing on the floor besides you, I wouldn't want you to get hurt int he process! :goodvibes

Well Mary from you I expected appreciation! Are you saying that I didn't sweep & then mop the floor well enuf last night after everyone else has gone to bed?

Is there anyone left out there? Geeze I really should get here sooner so that I don't get stuck with maid duties cause this lime green jello is starting to make the chairs sticky now! :rotfl2:

I'm here, Jacqueline. It took me a while to get caught up. I'll do the mopping if you'll pick up the empties.

kaw1218 said:
I am sooooo cool now....I have an AIM screen name :)
It's kaw1218(how original, huh!) If anyone wants to PM me there screen name I will add you to my buddy list.....and now I can't even play...I gotta go to work.
Maybe I will swipe some LGMHPC's....at least then it won't be so bad. Night all! have fun!
I just added you; my aim name is rerj1972

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter