our secret green club? Part 5a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go Ronnie CONGRADS!! Now you can let us all play with your wii when you finally earn it. :rotfl2:

Ok Teresa -- Looked up the website which on is your DS ???

crossfamily said:
Are you psychic or just :crazy:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

....whoops!

I MAY be pschic and definaltey :crazy: - but MAINLY looped out on Percocet!!! (Doc told me to DOUBLE the dose since the pain was so bad....)

I _DO_ have a prediction for 29,000 - I'll go with Katlas !!!!!

crossfamily said:
Way to go Ronnie CONGRADS!! Now you can let us all play with your wii when you finally earn it. :rotfl2:
Do they have hockey for the wii? If so there might be some checking involved.
nhl_crach.gif

I am getting ready to go home. I will now be off from work until next Wednesday!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I'll catch ya all later! :wave2:

rer1972 said:
I am getting ready to go home. I will now be off from work until next Wednesday!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm with Ronnie -- see ya later on tonight gotta get home to my fur babies !! :banana:

rer1972 said:

See ya later - Im off until Jan 3rd - WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

So, cool. I got home, and my personalized Disney Vacation Maps were waiting for me!!!! They are soooooo cool!!! They look like pirate maps. Arrrrgh!! pirate:

crossfamily said:
NYC meet sometime next year I know your in!!

well, duh! now that i'm home i can afford to do fun things like 18 day trips to disney and meets in NYC.

speaking of disney, i got an email today saying my custom maps were shipped today!! WOOHOO!! :banana:

rer1972 said:
So, cool. I got home, and my personalized Disney Vacation Maps were waiting for me!!!! They are soooooo cool!!! They look like pirate maps. Arrrrgh!! pirate:

hopefully mine will be here by tuesday! what an awesome chirstmas present that would be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter