our secret green club? Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!!! Amazing shot!! Looks like such a nice area....across the street looks like an empty lot and then a TRUCK-LOAd of trees!!! Is that an actual forrest? Or a park....will you be able to take walks there? SO so exciting!:thumbsup2

And be careful of green Bears coming outta the trees to visit! And are you going to put a pool in there for us visitors to refresh in, Mr. O?:rotfl:

Howdy ya'll :wave: Did ya all miss me? :teeth: We have been so busy plus it has been beautiful outside so yesterday and today we have been outside playing... Anthony made it to the semi-finals and then we lost.. But his basketball team did take first place in the city... :banana: :banana: So what all did I miss?

:wave: Today's post count!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 47,958

User Name Posts
stinkerbelle's mom 5,264
crossfamily 3,402
katlas&kids 3,395
rer1972 3,309
Va-bear 3,210
Donald - my hero 2,830
pixie dust 112 2,743
kaw1218 2,679
SleepingBeautyDreamr 2,159
DISUNC 2,127
LizzySwan1022 1,409
bigsis1970 1,395
TOT_Princess_412 1,248
nsalz 1,218
Princess89 885
cynderella 852
MrOakie 832
dwheatl 727
hockeymomoftwo 610
TaraLee4 502
uhtimex 395
hrh_disney_queen 337
jmmelvin 270
LgTmDisFan 197
TOT_Boy_ 147

It went very well. I was going to take her to the movies, but #1 she worked on Saturday and was really tired #2 the only good movie out was Shooter (not really a date movie). So, instead we went to a popsicle/fruit shop and had fruit cups. We sat and chatted for about 2 hours. I think I'm still used to going out and going to clubs, but she really isn't into that. I figure that's a good think cause I don't do that as much anymore. We already decided to go see Music and Lyrics next week. This week I think I'll ask her out for lunch. Whatdya all think?:teeth:

That sounds good. And yeah, us women with kids aren't into clubbing all that much. More of a singles thing, if ya know what I mean.

Lunch sounds good. And maybe you can meet the kids over spring break? Or have ya'll had that yet? Ours in next week.

Howdy ya'll :wave: Did ya all miss me? :teeth: We have been so busy plus it has been beautiful outside so yesterday and today we have been outside playing... Anthony made it to the semi-finals and then we lost.. But his basketball team did take first place in the city... :banana: :banana: So what all did I miss?

Yahooo!!1 You are on when I am and I see you!! Isn't that so exciting!!!!

Looking at flights again. I can get 4 of us to Orlando for less than 800 if I book Airtran now. May do the kids and I now and let Chip swing for a bit. What do you think?

And should I book flying in Thur or Friday, and hit the park running the day ager? If I fly AT, I can get to Orlando about 3:30 andthen Disney about 5. If I stay off and hit the 1st thing in the morning....But no magical express or car... hmmmm?

I updated my Tr...no I really did this time!

whatshesaid.gif

I am glad to hear that things are are even a tiny bit improved, now do you think you could get him to bring ME some starbucks!

Yeah a one time treat! I can barely get him to drive around and you think he will come up there with Starbucks?:confused3 Well maybe, cause you have time to cook!:rotfl:

Good morning PEEPs!!!

Hi Jacqueline-- I've been having a hard time getting up lately before 6 a.m.-- I'm at the point I just want to sleep in in the mornings. Not good for someone who likes to get into work do my time and get out early. :sad2: :( I did manage to get here at 6:35 so that wasn't too bad. :cool1:

OKKKKK.... you get to work at 6:35 (I was at work at 5 so there!) and you are on the DIS posting by 6:36!? Really ready to go to work, even before you get that morning coffee/water/snack. Shesh! woman!!:rotfl2:

I have spent the last 3 hours uploading smilies so i can drive you all nutsoid! The entire world seems to be on mute!

So here is one:

thyellowtuesday.jpg

Hope it is a good one for all of you :thumbsup2

I bet I still have more than you do...! (say that in a sing songy voice!) And I bet I snatch a number of them also. I need to get my stuff all straight in photobucket. I have to keep moving things around cause the albums are getting to big. I do stuff by A,b, c's and I have some single letter albums now:scared1:

:wave: Today's post count!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 47,958

User Name Posts
stinkerbelle's mom 5,264
crossfamily 3,402
katlas&kids 3,395

Guess who I just passed with this post!!!:cool1:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 47,969
User Name Posts
stinkerbelle's mom 5,264
crossfamily 3,403
katlas&kids 3,403

hee hee, at least I am 2nd for a short time! Mary, don't you need some time away from the DIS? Like maybe a week?:lmao:

OKKKKK.... you get to work at 6:35 (I was at work at 5 so there!) and you are on the DIS posting by 6:36!? Really ready to go to work, even before you get that morning coffee/water/snack. Shesh! woman!!:rotfl2:

I'd have to say the Dis clock was off. I'm not that good. :(

ETA-- It's 2:10 here and the Dis clock posted this at 1:47-- Wow maybe I'm magical!?!?!

Guess who I just passed with this post!!!:cool1:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 47,969
User Name Posts
stinkerbelle's mom 5,264
crossfamily 3,403
katlas&kids 3,403

hee hee, at least I am 2nd for a short time! Mary, don't you need some time away from the DIS? Like maybe a week?:lmao:

Then you'd better start praying hard that May is a good month for me!!! ;)

Yo yo yo homies!!!! Hope all had a ggggggggggrrrrrrreat Sat!!!!

I'm dog tired....I hope I can stay awake long enough to go take a shower...

We went to get icecream at the Brusters near us - dont know if these are in other places, or not :confused3 - but they have yummy stuff! Next Sat and Sunday,if you go in your jammies, you get a free waffle cone!! My cubs laughed and said "who would do that???" (they havent quite learned the value of a dollar...or three in this case...) I, of couse, yell "I am!!!" So you know where I'll be next week at this time, in my pj's!
Hey I always have my pj bottoms on when i go places.. Thats not normal?:confused3
This is the only picture we have right now. It comes from the listing service.
B07149457_112514.jpg
Your house looks so nice. I :love: the porch. We have a really small one and i am bummed about that..
Early morning greetings all. I'm sorry I missed a chat if there was one. Was reallly ready to get into one!

Spent most of the late afternoon until just short while ago with hubby in the ER. As usual, there is a lot of pain, but they can never find anything wrong. It will probably end up being bacterial.

The kids did great, finally gave in while I was in Walgreens getting his scripts filled. Poor Krista, she was so tired! But I bet they sleep a bit later in the morning. Sure hope they let me!

Wanted to say hi and maybe I'll get on tomorrow. Or really, later today. Yaawwwnnnnn. Guess I'll try to sleep!:rolleyes1
:hug:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Woops...Sorry...that was Teresa who was the pineapple, not you. I obviously was having "a moment" with my memory.
Nope I was the apple...
It went very well. I was going to take her to the movies, but #1 she worked on Saturday and was really tired #2 the only good movie out was Shooter (not really a date movie). So, instead we went to a popsicle/fruit shop and had fruit cups. We sat and chatted for about 2 hours. I think I'm still used to going out and going to clubs, but she really isn't into that. I figure that's a good think cause I don't do that as much anymore. We already decided to go see Music and Lyrics next week. This week I think I'll ask her out for lunch. Whatdya all think?:teeth:
Go for it. Do lunch. I have to agree with P89 on the club thing. Stick to somewhere you can talk...

Looking at flights again. I can get 4 of us to Orlando for less than 800 if I book Airtran now. May do the kids and I now and let Chip swing for a bit. What do you think?

And should I book flying in Thur or Friday, and hit the park running the day ager? If I fly AT, I can get to Orlando about 3:30 andthen Disney about 5. If I stay off and hit the 1st thing in the morning....But no magical express or car... hmmmm?
I would do you and the 3 kids and wait on chip... you can chill out at the hotel or do dtd the night you arrive. if you do the water parks it includes disney quest. Jeff would die to go there...
I updated my Tr...no I really did this time!

Day 6??? :teeth:

Man - dont flights drive you nuts?!!!! If I can go one day earlier and then come back one day earlier my flights will be about 300.00 less!!! I am trying to see if I can make that change now. Airtrans "deals" are mcuh better w/ just that one day difference :confused3

I say do the things you have planned AND some good clubbing! I mean, you do want to make sure she likes to have fun too! All work and no play....well, you get it. Anyway, sounds like you are going great - yeah!:thumbsup2 :)

HI T! Congrats to Ant's basketball team!!! :cool1: Bummer about the hockey tournament, but they did a great job getting there! :banana:

Hi VA!

I'd have to say the Dis clock was off. I'm not that good. :(

ETA-- It's 2:10 here and the Dis clock posted this at 1:47-- Wow maybe I'm magical!?!?!

I was wondering how you could get to this site, get your purse down and type in 1 minute! I knew you were fast, but that was a bit much!:rotfl2:

But magical. pixiedust:yes indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter