our secret green club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i went to home depot and they only had sonic boom and gamma sector green is there an alien green still out there i am going down in a couple of days and want to do the green mickey any suggustions

DISUNC said:
You GO Girlfriend!!!!!!! :teeth: SNAP!

limegreenmickeypaintchipssample ALSO make BEEEEEEAUUUUUUUTIFUL earrings! :p You would be the ENVY of all the princess: in the PARK!

You know what? You're RIGHT! Everyone would definately be jealous if I was sporting some lovely limegreenmickeypaintchipssample earrings... complete with screen name & all! WOOOOOO! :banana: :cheer2:

On my trip to HD today to check out some paint samples for the house, I stumbled across the Mickey Paint Chips. Now being the dyed blonde that I am, I couldn't remember which green to get. So I took them ALL! Yep, every last one of the green Mickey Paint Chips.

Humm, now that I know it is the Alien Green, should I take the others back? Well, I might keep them in my purse in case I'm there and find another mother load of Alien Green ones.

And for the curious ones, the color I've chosen for the house -- 100 Arce Raindrops! Gotta love Disney!!! :cool1: :cool1:

I just know that when I finally do make it down to my local HD, there isn't going to be a single green mickey head in sight. Alien green? Heck, I'd take any shade at the rate you people are hoarding them. :lmao: Oh! I just thought of something! If all else fails, I bet you could get a green mickey head done w/ hair gel from the Harmony Barber Shop on Main Street! :teeth: (Notice I said "you" and not "me") :thumbsup2

Pooh&Piglet said:
and now to up my posts so as to discover the secret Dis-Handshake.

um, and maybe catch the Tag Fairy's attention. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Ha, right there with ya Pooh&Piglet! :thumbsup2
If only we were cool enough to know the Dis-Handshake! ;)

As long as I can be all stylin' with my paint chip, I can bear being without the handshake. :teeth:

Got my green mickeys!! And we aren't even going to WDW until December! :crazy:

We made a stop at Home Depot just this weekend. DD and I are both DIS junkies, so she made sure I didn't forget. DH thought we were nuts and could not understand the point. :confused3

DH is coming around slowly, though...he spent two hours looking up menus on allears.net just the other night. He'll be wearing a green mickey by the time we get there! :thumbsup2

First three people to PM me with their address will get 2 aliengreenmickeypaintchips sent directly to their house by the end of this week. :goodvibes

I happened to have grabbed 13, yes 13 of them the last time I went to Home Depot. I didn't even count them there, I just grabbed about 1/5 of what was in the holder and figured it couldn't be "too many".... :blush:

(But remember, if I go down when I "borrow" a few more next time I am there, ya'll will go down the me as accessories!) :rolleyes1 :lmao:

I have all that I need, but I have an addiction now! I've got my friends searching their local HDs for me! It keeps me from driving all over town.

I was thinking of scanning my alien green mickey, then printing out several on card stock. Maybe even one on some iron on stuff for a tshirt..what do you think?

Do you think home depot will ever catch on and wonder why all the alien green mickeys are gone, but no one ever buys that color? :rotfl2:

msgrimm23 said:
ok i went to home depot and they only had sonic boom and gamma sector green is there an alien green still out there i am going down in a couple of days and want to do the green mickey any suggustions

OH the HD in Hyde Park is Known for hiding the limegreenmickey paint chips! There are evil forces working there. These forces sorta look like Bugs Bunny! :guilty:

Dat Waskally Wabbit!

lauren_elizabeth said:
You know what? You're RIGHT! Everyone would definately be jealous if I was sporting some lovely limegreenmickeypaintchipssample earrings... complete with screen name & all! WOOOOOO! :banana: :cheer2:

You will be a PRINCESS amoungst Princesssseesessesss! princess:

Pooh&Piglet said:
On my trip to HD today to check out some paint samples for the house, I stumbled across the Mickey Paint Chips. Now being the dyed blonde that I am, I couldn't remember which green to get. So I took them ALL! Yep, every last one of the green Mickey Paint Chips.

Humm, now that I know it is the Alien Green, should I take the others back? Well, I might keep them in my purse in case I'm there and find another mother load of Alien Green ones.

And for the curious ones, the color I've chosen for the house -- 100 Arce Raindrops! Gotta love Disney!!! :cool1: :cool1:

P&PII, As all "dyed blondes" are...You Too Are CRAFTY! We like that! :teeth: Have I tought you NUTIN! :teacher: NEVER RETURN TO HE SCENE OF THE CRIME. My word Blondie...don'tja watch Law & Order?????? :smokin:
Do not leave them in your purse! Place them in you DH's breifcase! If he dont have a breifcase...then place them in his sock draw...place 1 sample in each pair of socks! He will LOVE you MORE for this! :love:

cynderella said:
I just know that when I finally do make it down to my local HD, there isn't going to be a single green mickey head in sight.

STOP whining about your clubs brothers & sisters and our righteous quest...AND get off your duffer and...(que the music) Climb every Mountain, Fought ever stream, follow every rainbow till you find your limegreenmickeypaintchipheadthigamabob! :wave2:

cynderella said:
Oh! I just thought of something! If all else fails, I bet you could get a green mickey head done w/ hair gel from the Harmony Barber Shop on Main Street! :teeth: (Notice I said "you" and not "me") :thumbsup2

OK NOW YOU JUST ARE SCARING EVERBODY! ;)

Pooh&Piglet said:
and now to up my posts so as to discover the secret Dis-Handshake.

um, and maybe catch the Tag Fairy's attention. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

MOVE IT!
MOVE IT!
HUP 2-3-4!

lauren_elizabeth said:
Ha, right there with ya Pooh&Piglet! :thumbsup2
If only we were cool enough to know the Dis-Handshake! ;)

someday! sooooooooooooooooooooooooomeday! :sunny:

MadamMim said:
As long as I can be all stylin' with my paint chip, I can bear being without the handshake. :teeth:

MadamMim!

One aint be truly "stylin' (as you so call... put it!) Until ONE is also familiar with that secret handshake!!!!!!!!
It is the force of these boards to acquire the knowledge of the "handshake"!!!!! :banana:

:cheer2:

Dang it! I went to another HD today to check out their stash of Alien Mickey Heads. There were two ladies with their kids standing in the Disney section. My son walks up and points to the "empty" slot saying that's it Mom. The ladies look at me strangly and walk off -- surely they weren't Dis-en' a Dis-er!!!

Maybe they just figured the dyed Blonde was really off her rocker by wanting such a unique color.

Anywho, I opened the bottom of the cabinet and rummaged through in hopes of scoring another load -- nope, no such luck. Granted, with two kids in tow I couldn't rummage as much as I would have liked ~ they were screaming for some dinner.

Do not leave them in your purse!

Ok, ok, oh Wise One! I shall leave them scattered about town. Starbuck's watch out, you are about to be invaded with AlienGreen Wannabees!

wicked_maleficent said:
Got my green mickeys!! And we aren't even going to WDW until December! :crazy:

THIS FELLOW DISERS IS A TRUE DISER & her little Disette! (sniff, sob...I am so PROUD of you both! You are Beautiful!)

wicked_maleficent said:
.... DH thought we were nuts and could not understand the point. :confused3
Yes I am sure this ONE instance was the FIRST time he had those thoughts about you two!!!! :crazy:
You MUST bring him into the whole DIS culture...That is your marital obligation! Yes It's also a LAW!
However, the only way around this is if HE FINANCES your whole DIS addiction. If he supports this addiction financially, then SHHHHHHHHHHH! Let the good man be! :clown:

wicked_maleficent said:
.... DH is coming around slowly, though...he spent two hours looking up menus on allears.net just the other night. He'll be wearing a green mickey by the time we get there! :thumbsup2
VERY GOOD progress WM! You are GOOD!
EVERYBODY!!! LETS HEAR A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR wicked_maleficent!
:jumping1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter