our secret green club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wicked_maleficent said:
Thank you..thank you!!! You are too kind!! :cheer2: Boy I love it here!! :sunny:

You forgot to use the MOST important adjective!!!
H A N D S O M E

as in "Thank you..thank you!!! You are too kind and HANDSOME!! :smooth:

Tanya90210 said:
Disunc,

you'll be glad to know another one of us has completed their mission :rotfl2:

I have me 16 stolenaliengreenmickeyheads muahahaha :banana: :stir:

Sniff! Why is there NEVER a Kleenex around when you need one!
First.."The Way We Were"...Now you!!!!! :sad:

So Proud! So VERY PROUD! Look away! I dont want you too see me like this!

Pooh&Piglet said:
Well, I have scored another pack of 25!!! The holder was empty, I asked the workerbee if they had anymore, so he came over and started looking. Sure enough they did have ONE single pack of 25 left. He opened and started to put in the holder ~~~~
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
BRAVE DETERMINED me asked if I could just have the whole pack!!!:

:worship:
WE ALL KNEEL BEFORE YOU!
Oh Brave & PUSHY LADY! :tilt:

Pooh&Piglet said:
He said, I don't care, here ya go!!! !!!:

Hooray!!!! party: for the underpaid & overworked!!!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Pooh&Piglet said:
So since I'm soooo far from the magical number of posts for the secret handshake and sooo close to my magical vacation, could someone, ummm, ahhh, share the handshake with me.:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO!
Do I look like some PUSHOVER HD clerk too you???? :dancer: Don't you read the 'pool hopping" & "Resort Refillable Mug Reusing Violations boards"??? :badpc:
"Rules ar Rules....blah blah blah"!!!! :faint:

We are TOUGH so you can be a Better Diser! pirate:

Pooh&Piglet said:
I even hit the dollar store and got my kids lime green baseball caps to wear! They are going to be decked out in lime green -- oh, they are going to *hate* me when the grow-up. And probably need years and years and more years of therapy!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yes! Most certainly put aside a little "doozipatz kids fund"! :crazy:

cynderella said:
Psst...I think someone has to make it up first.

Oh aren't WE MISS-KNOW-IT-ALL- DISBOARD-LADY :tongue: with only 136 POST's!!!!
:hyper:

DISUNC said:
Oh aren't WE MISS-KNOW-IT-ALL- DISBOARD-LADY :tongue: with only 136 POST's!!!!
:hyper:
Hey! SOMEONE STOLE a digit off my post count!! :rolleyes1

First it's GreenMickeyHeads, then it's post count digits, and then, yep, mug-sharing and pool-hopping are sure to follow. Disneyjail, here we come. :moped:

DISUNC said:
Kids TODAY! They all think life is just ONE GRAND DDP! She looks old enough to cook for herself! :p Are you a MOM or a Waitress?
I'm going to have to remember this one!

"What do you think this is? The DDP?"

or

"Sorry to tell you, but this ISN'T BOMA!"

or

"Oh, hush up and pretend this is GF and you're at Grand Adventures in Cooking. BTW, I like my steak medium rare."

:lmao:

cynderella said:
Hey! SOMEONE STOLE a digit off my post count!! :rolleyes1 :

The Post Count Thief STRIKES again! You see the PCT was a Tag Fairy gone BAD! :smokin:

cynderella said:
First it's GreenMickeyHeads, then it's post count digits, and then, yep, mug-sharing and pool-hopping are sure to follow. Disneyjail, here we come. :moped:

YUP!

Missy you are on THE EXPRESS BUS to DISgrace town! :smokin:
Pretty soon you will also be sneaking extra people :darth: (most likely strangers) into your resort room. Hanging out by the pool after midnight raising a racuous! Pushing innocent children & the elderly :earseek: out of the way so you can get on IASW, as if you were a one woman Fastpass! Cavorting with the Brazillian teens :jumping1: ! Holding tables at counter service restraunts, telling poor defenseless Mom's with 5 children that you are holding them for YOUR family....even though you came alone that day....You will then lean back, throw your feet on the table...so all can see your LIME GREEN CROCS..And you will through back your head and laugh in that manical wicked way you have, while you blow smoke rings through your nose! :earboy2:

Too tell you the truth...you wont be the first who did this! :woohoo:

hey just got my mickey heads today and i will have them on me for my trip which is tomorrow yaaaa

scored more!!!

I think I may keep quite on how many I now have in my possession. Keep you all guessin'. And nope, I'm not done yet. I'm still out in search of more, more, more!!!

and I picked up our lime green t-shirts at AC Moore today for a whooping $2.77 each! Now to get them decorated with Mickeyheads!!

Pooh&Piglet said:
scored more!!!

I think I may keep quite on how many I now have in my possession. Keep you all guessin'. And nope, I'm not done yet. I'm still out in search of more, more, more!!!

and I picked up our lime green t-shirts at AC Moore today for a whooping $2.77 each! Now to get them decorated with Mickeyheads!!

I bet you have about, oh, 500? Ha. Keep on stealin' those suckas! :thumbsup2

DISUNC said:
The Post Count Thief STRIKES again! You see the PCT was a Tag Fairy gone BAD! :smokin:

LOL. Methinks this is a good way to get another embarrassing tag attached under your name, Disunc. Better be caaaarefuuulll.

DISUNC said:
Cavorting with the Brazillian teens :jumping1: !

Ok, this is something I have seen reference to more than once now, and I am scared. Can I get a little more detail about the Brazilian teens? Line jumping was mentioned, if I remember correctly. What other transgressions can we expect? Heh.

msgrimm23 said:
hey just got my mickey heads today and i will have them on me for my trip which is tomorrow yaaaa

HAVE A GREAT TIME! :wizard:

Pooh&Piglet said:
scored more!!!

You are OFFICALLY OUT OF CONTROL!!!! :3dglasses

We like that here! :teeth:

cynderella said:
LOL. Methinks this is a good way to get another embarrassing tag attached under your name, Disunc. Better be caaaarefuuulll..
It cant be any more embarrassing than the one I have now! ;)

cynderella said:
Ok, this is something I have seen reference to more than once now, and I am scared. Can I get a little more detail about the Brazilian teens? Line jumping was mentioned, if I remember correctly. What other transgressions can we expect? Heh.

Every Summer HOARDS of Teenage groups from Brazil descend upon WDW.
:jumping1:

They aren't bad, just had WAY TO MUCH CAFFEINE! Whenever I see them , I turn the other way. YOU CAN'T MISS THEM. They will all be wearing the same shirts and carrying matching flags! They are VERY LOUD, VERY NOISY...and SING & CHEER :cheer2: ALL THE TIME!...really badly!
There have been reports of them being pushy and abusive. I never witnessed that.

My worst experience with them was one night waiting in line for Fantasmic!
It was the end of a very long HOT day. About 100 degrees, and they were swarmed around us...chanting, cheering, singing NONE STOP!!!! Very grateing on your nerves. There was no where to go. Honestly after about 10 minutes, it was so irrating to my nerves...I almost lost it. They are really HYPER-annoying!

DISUNC said:
You forgot to use the MOST important adjective!!!
H A N D S O M E

as in "Thank you..thank you!!! You are too kind and HANDSOME!! :smooth:

Handsome? Do I have to take your word on that one or are you going to prove it? :rotfl2:

Ok ok..I'll take your word for it, handsome! :rolleyes:

WOOT! Finally got my own offical HD GREEN MICKEY HEADS today.
Man, I was sly. I was in and out of that HD in about 120 seconds flat. :rolleyes1
Mission accomplished. Hee!

wicked_maleficent said:
Handsome? Do I have to take your word on that one or are you going to prove it? :rotfl2:

Ok ok..I'll take your word for it, handsome! :rolleyes:

You must take my word! :teeth: I cant figure out how to post a pic!

Handsome! But Dumb! And Shallow VERY Shallow :lmao:

cynderella said:
WOOT! Finally got my own offical HD GREEN MICKEY HEADS today.
Man, I was sly. I was in and out of that HD in about 120 seconds flat. :rolleyes1
Mission accomplished. Hee!

Very Good my little grasshopper! :teleport: Speed is of the utmost importance when swiping GREEN MICKEY HEADS

Hello everyone,
What a fun thread! I already have "swipe green mickey heads from Home Depot" on my to do list. Even though I am a newbie, I think it would be neat to meet a fellow DISer!
About that handshake... I hate being in the dark. Are there any exceptions to the rule of 500 posts? A good sob story maybe? Anything?
Anyway, keep up the amusing thread!
Tia :goodvibes

Well, I didn't make it by any HDs today. So for those near me (no, I'm not tellin') I hope you swiped them up, if not they are mine, all mine.

Now to something a little more serious ~~~ how can I get the heads off the rectangle backing? I know that someone posted it in another thread (me's thinks), but it's late.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter