Our thinking on Riviera

$188 per point with incentives starting at 125 points.
Thanks! Also, am I looking at the floorplans correctly that the Deluxe Studio does not have a kitchenette? Hard to tell.
(Please don't tell DH I'm even asking these questions - lol)

Thanks! Also, am I looking at the floorplans correctly that the Deluxe Studio does not have a kitchenette? Hard to tell.
(Please don't tell DH I'm even asking these questions - lol)

There is a kitchenette in the deluxe studio. Are you looking at the tower studio?

I've included the picture.

Riviera Studio.jpg

There is a kitchenette in the deluxe studio. Are you looking at the tower studio?
Looked at both - here's the Deluxe Studio:
002-DRR_Floorplans-studio-16x9.jpg

I guess it's that standalone sink at the bottom? Once I embedded the image here, it's larger than on the website.

ETA: Wow - sorry the image is ginormous. Don't know how to fix that.

Looked at both - here's the Deluxe Studio:
002-DRR_Floorplans-studio-16x9.jpg

I guess it's that standalone sink at the bottom? Once I embedded the image here, it's larger than on the website.

ETA: Wow - sorry the image is ginormous. Don't know how to fix that.

Yes, that sink is the kitchenette.

Can i ask whats peoples views are on the restrictions Disney has put that if you sell for resell then the new buyer can only use the points at the Riviera and no other Disney hotel?

Do you think Disney will think this is not a great idea and remove this restriction?

Can i ask whats peoples views are on the restrictions Disney has put that if you sell for resell then the new buyer can only use the points at the Riviera and no other Disney hotel?

Do you think Disney will think this is not a great idea and remove this restriction?

Go to the member services folder - there is plenty of chatter about it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter