Our Victoria and Albert's dinner, with John Dory.

Thank you for this wonderful review, Uncleromulus. We've been visiting WDW for over 10 years now and I've finally persuaded dh that it <i>is</i> worth bringing a jacket all the way from the UK to dine at V&A's. We're visiting with my brother and his wife and I made the PS today for 7 January which is my brother's 40th birthday. :D

John Dory and Stilton, whilst both fabulous, are every day options for us here in the UK, so I probably wouldn't get overly excited at seeing them on a menu in the US! Just goes to show what we take for granted. You have got me wanting to sample the Fairytale Cuvee, though - too bad it's no longer available!

Uncleromulus

It's not that we were miffed about being seated in the side room- it was full and everyone looked like they were enjoying themselves.

I guess our V & A were having a bad night...... or a less than good night. No coffee, no bill (not too bad), no menus and no rose.... We had to get up from our table to find the bill, and we'd almost gotton to the door when the host said "you forgot your rose". I said that I hadn't received one......... :confused:

They surpassed themselves on our next visit though........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter