Outside snacks and free water?

jkearson

Mouseketeer
Heading to Seaworld tomorrow. I'm used to Disney policies, so I thought I should get some info on Seaworld. Can I take in small snacks, like crackers or trail mix? Are free cups of water available, like at Disney? Thanks!!

Heading to Seaworld tomorrow. I'm used to Disney policies, so I thought I should get some info on Seaworld. Can I take in small snacks, like crackers or trail mix? Are free cups of water available, like at Disney? Thanks!!

From SeaWorld's website:
Restaurants and concession stands are located conveniently throughout the park. Large hard or soft coolers, glass containers, food, drinks and picnic lunches may not be taken into the park. Guests with special diets, baby formula or baby food may bring their items into the park.

http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Park-Info/Food-and-Beverage-Policy

Snacks are ok. We usually take in bottles of water. So we have not asked for a cup of water.

I always bring my own cups with lids and get them filled with free water. One is the seaworld mug that we refill for 99 cents as many times as we want. We've taken small snacks in our bag.
We take a stroller even if the kids don't use it. I store the cups in the stroller and hang the bag on it too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter