Over 1,000 points for rent @ $13/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsGoToo

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I have over 1,000 points available @ $13 per point. I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and AKL & OKW
11 months out.

My use years are:

AKL: December
OKW: April

You can contact me here or at wdwDVC@icloud.com. Please provide resort and room type along with dates.

I’m willing to help any way I can! :smickey:

Last edited:
Hi - I'm looking for a studio the week of Dec. 7-12, or Dec. 14-19, 4 night minimum. Can you let me know if anything is available?

- I am looking for a studio 1/27 - 2/1, preferably in the MK area or Epcot area would work as well. POLY, VGF, BWV, BCV, VWL, BLT.....some what in that order. :)
Thanks!

Hello-
Looking for a 3 BR Grand Villa in July 2016. Are your points still available? Would you consider a transfer?

Hi - I'm looking for a studio the week of Dec. 7-12, or Dec. 14-19, 4 night minimum. Can you let me know if anything is available?

SSR is open for a studio from 12/12 - 12/28. That’s it for the dates you listed.

I searched some alternates and for Dec 14-19, OKW has a one bedroom (120 points) and AKL has a one bedroom (125 points).

Please let me know if you want more help!

Norm

- I am looking for a studio 1/27 - 2/1, preferably in the MK area or Epcot area would work as well. POLY, VGF, BWV, BCV, VWL, BLT.....some what in that order. :)
Thanks!

Hi!

For those dates, here’s the availability:

Disney's Old Key West Resort

Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

So, of your choices, the Poly is open!! If you want to move forward, let me know!

Norm

Hi!

For those dates, here’s the availability:

So, of your choices, the Poly is open!! If you want to move forward, let me know!

Norm

Thank you Norm! Unfortunately we have had a change of plans and won't be able to go at that time. Which is a bummer since the Poly is available!! :headache: We are still trying to figure out what the new dates will be. If your thread is still open I'll definitely be back. :)

Looking for a Studio or 1BR December 5th - 9th, hopefully at a Deluxe but would you see if there is anything open?

Looking for a Studio or 1BR December 5th - 9th, hopefully at a Deluxe but would you see if there is anything open?

Unfortunately, nothing is open for those dates. However, if you move it back a week to 12/12 - 12/16, this is available:

Please let me know if you want me to search other dates!

Norm

Looking for any studio (or 1 bedroom) for Oct 10-17, 2015 or Oct 14-21, 2015 at WDW. Do you have any availability? First time renter. I know it's last minute. It's for our 5th anniversary.

Last edited:
Looking for any studio (or 1 bedroom) for Oct 10-17, 2015 or Oct 14-21, 2015 at WDW. Do you have any availability? First time renter. I know it's last minute. It's for our 5th anniversary.

Unfortunately, there is nothing for either set of dates. It is tough in general for that month -- there’s only one or two days here or there that are available. Sorry the news isn’t better.

Alternative in November for a studio (November is tight, too):

Saratoga 11/16-11/23

If you want me to search anything else, please let me know!

Norm

Unfortunately, there is nothing for either set of dates. It is tough in general for that month -- there’s only one or two days here or there that are available. Sorry the news isn’t better.

Alternative in November for a studio (November is tight, too):

Saratoga 11/16-11/23

If you want me to search anything else, please let me know!

Norm

Thank you for checking! I knew it was a long shot. I have another trip planned for Feb 18-23, 2016. Any chance for a studio or 1-bedroom then? Looking at BWV, BC, or AKL (but I'm open to any)

Thank you for checking! I knew it was a long shot. I have another trip planned for Feb 18-23, 2016. Any chance for a studio or 1-bedroom then?

For 2/18/16 - 2/23/16, the availability is:

Lots of options! Let me know your thoughts!

Norm

Hello.
Not sure if you have points left to rent but we are looking for the dates Jan 11-12 or Jan 12-14. We have some flexibility in dates if needed. We would prefer Animal Kingdom Lodge/ Kadani village, or boardwalk if possible but we are flexible with that too. 2 adults 1 kid.

Hello.
Not sure if you have points left to rent but we are looking for the dates Jan 11-12 or Jan 12-14. We have some flexibility in dates if needed. We would prefer Animal Kingdom Lodge/ Kadani village, or boardwalk if possible but we are flexible with that too. 2 adults 1 kid.

For 1/11 - 1/12, there is nothing available at Boardwalk. But there is plenty at AKL:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House

For 1/12 - 1/14, the availability is:

Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House

Please let me know your thoughts!

Norm

Hello.

I would like to look for a 1 Bed Room at the Bay Front Towers for the following days 4/24/16 to 4/28/16. Check in would be the 24th and checkout would be the 28th. 2 Adults, 2 Kids.

Hello.

I would like to look for a 1 Bed Room at the Bay Front Towers for the following days 4/24/16 to 4/28/16. Check in would be the 24th and checkout would be the 28th. 2 Adults, 2 Kids.

Hi, I got your email, also. I sent you a reply via email!

Norm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter