Over 1,000 points for rent @ $13/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just started researching point rental. Looking for May 20-27, a two bedroom anywhere.
Hi!

The availability for those dates with a 2 bedroom is:

Disney's Old Key West Resort

Disney's Beach Club Villas
Disney's BoardWalk Villas

The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

For May 2016, I can only book AKL and OKW now. I can’t book May 2016 at the others until seven months out.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Norm

Looking for any resort location for two adults checking in 11/1, checking out on 11/10. Flexible with resort location, but must be for the dates I've listed. Please respond with any availability and thank you!

Looking for any resort location for two adults checking in 11/1, checking out on 11/10. Flexible with resort location, but must be for the dates I've listed. Please respond with any availability and thank you!

Hi,

There’s nothing available for those dates. There is some partial availability:

OKW - 1 bedroom 11/2 - 11/5
SSR - 1 bedroom - 11/1 - 11/5

Thanks!

Norm

Hi!

The availability for those dates with a 2 bedroom is:

Disney's Beach Club Villas

The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

For May 2016, I can only book AKL and OKW now. I can’t book May 2016 at the others until seven months out.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Norm

Can you tell me how the buying of points works? Does it have to be paid in full at time of ressie? And can you shed light on buying of park tickets?

Hi,

There’s nothing available for those dates. There is some partial availability:

OKW - 1 bedroom 11/2 - 11/5
SSR - 1 bedroom - 11/1 - 11/5

Thanks!

Norm

Appreciate your reply. What would the price be for both resorts, including tickets without the park hopper option?

Last edited:
For 1/11 - 1/12, there is nothing available at Boardwalk. But there is plenty at AKL:

For 1/12 - 1/14, the availability is:

Please let me know your thoughts!

Norm
Wow thanks!
ok actually we would want to add one more night onto it so it would be Jan 11-14. Is that available?

Wow thanks!
ok actually we would want to add one more night onto it so it would be Jan 11-14. Is that available?

For 1/11/16 - 1/14/16, the availability is:

Boardwalk is not open for those dates. Please let me know your thoughts or if you have other dates!

Norm

Appreciate your reply. What would the price be for both resorts, including tickets without the park hopper option?

For OKW, 11/2/15 - 11/5/15, it is no longer available in the one bedroom. A two bedroom is available. A one bedroom is open 11/3 - 11/5 now.

For SSR, 11/1/15 - 11/5/15:

As for the park tickets, I can’t purchase those for you. You’ll have to purchase those yourself. They can be purchased online, over the phone, or at the parks, etc.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know!

Norm

Can you tell me how the buying of points works? Does it have to be paid in full at time of ressie? And can you shed light on buying of park tickets?

Hi, yes, the renting of points usually involves paying upfront (or shortly after your reservation is made). If you are worried about needing to cancel or change, you made need to look into travel insurance.

Park tickets cannot be purchased through the DVC member. You have to purchase your tickets on your own. They can be purchased online, over the phone, or at the parks, etc.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Norm

Hello,

We are looking for pool view at Aulani (studio or one bedroom) for February 6 - 13, 2016.

Please let me know if there is anything available.

For OKW, 11/2/15 - 11/5/15, it is no longer available in the one bedroom. A two bedroom is available. A one bedroom is open 11/3 - 11/5 now.

For SSR, 11/1/15 - 11/5/15:

As for the park tickets, I can’t purchase those for you. You’ll have to purchase those yourself. They can be purchased online, over the phone, or at the parks, etc.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know!

Norm

Just to double-check, there is no availability for a studio with these dates either?

Hello,

We are looking for pool view at Aulani (studio or one bedroom) for February 6 - 13, 2016.

Please let me know if there is anything available.

Hi,

If you could move your trip back two weeks to 2/20 - 2/27, you’ve got tons of availability.

For the dates you requested, there is nothing for a one bedroom or studio, but here are some options:

2/1 - 2/12 and 2/19 - 3/1 are open in a one bedroom ocean view (46 points per day 2/20 and prior, 58 points per day after).

Also, for the dates that you requested, a two bedroom is available:

Norm

Hi, if you still have points available I am looking for something for 12/19-20/15. I'm not too picky about where. Thanks

Hi, if you still have points available I am looking for something for 12/19-20/15. I'm not too picky about where. Thanks

Hi!

I wasn’t sure what type room you were wanting, so I’m listing all the availability here:

You’ve got some options! Let me know your thoughts or if you want me to search other dates!

Norm

Hi!

I wasn’t sure what type room you were wanting, so I’m listing all the availability here:

You’ve got some options! Let me know your thoughts or if you want me to search other dates!

Norm
Would you mind checking for 12/11 as well?

No problem. For 12/11/15 - 12/12/15:

Norm
Thanks for the quick reply!
I don't think the 11th availability will work for me
For the 19th I'm considering the Saratoga studio and blt 1 bedroom, I'm not quite sure yet still looking at all of my options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter