• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Overweight at Disneyland

jar311 said:
Hi, new here! My partner and I are headed to DL in February. We are travelling from Vancouver, BC (land of the fat-phobic yoga yuppies) and I am *petrified* of not fitting. I am 6'2" 340lbs and I can't ride anything with a shoulder harness at our local amusement park PlayLand. I haven't been to DL as a kid where I fit everything. I carry my weight mostly in my stomach and on my lower back. Any ideas? I hate getting kicked off rides, it's mortifying.

We go feb 7-14, also from bc, Vancouver island. Have fun.

jar311 said:
Hi, new here! My partner and I are headed to DL in February. We are travelling from Vancouver, BC (land of the fat-phobic yoga yuppies) and I am *petrified* of not fitting. I am 6'2" 340lbs and I can't ride anything with a shoulder harness at our local amusement park PlayLand. I haven't been to DL as a kid where I fit everything. I carry my weight mostly in my stomach and on my lower back. Any ideas? I hate getting kicked off rides, it's mortifying.

You won't be kicked off. I am currently pooh-sized (working on changing that if I can stop injuring myself/having procedures done). I would also suggest skipping the Bobsleds possibly. The new cars are hard to get into. It's not impossibly, but since you load and unload quickly, it's difficult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter