Package prices?

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
I'm trying to get a general feel for how much our trip to Europe, Christmas 2006 will cost us. We'll probably spend 2 nights @ DLRP around Jan. 3rd or 4th. I've been trying to get a quote for the same dates next year on their site. I'm not having any luck. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. :confused3 Anyway, we're thinking of staying in a regular CC room @ DLH for the benefit of the unlimited fast passes. BTW, will they be needed that week? Could someone give me an educated guess on how much a package for 3 adults (our DS will be 14) for the accomodations we're considering would be? Thanks :sunny:

Hi,

I´m travel agent at Germany. Here are the 01/06 figures.

The price for the arrival at the 01/04/06 and 2 nights for 3 adults DLH CC will be 1539,00 €

Arrival date 01/06/06 (first friday after christmas season) will be 1338,00 €

The fastpasses would be very helpfull as after christmas season usually "kids for free" starts and the parks might be full

Greets Renate :wizard:

Thanks, Renate! :) That helps a lot! Another question, from what I've been reading here, it appears that we will need to pay in full, when making the reservation. Is this correct, or do we just pay a deposit? We won't be booking for a while. Just checking for future reference. :teeth:

No,

when booking here (for January 07 possible from August 06) you have to pay a deposit of 20% at the time of booking and the rest 30 days prior to arrival.

Would be a pleasure to help you with the booking.

Greets Renate :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter