Packing List Thread?

TinkHappy

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if there is already an ongoing packing list thread? I did a search...didn't find anything.

What does your packing list look like?

We are headed to WDW in two weeks and have never been in July.

See you there! We are leaving on the 12th!

My must haves for July: pack of disposable ponchos, water-friendly shoes, frogg togg towel and fan with mister

And one more thing: body glide (essential to keep blisters off of my feet/toes and chub rub off DH thighs)

all good ideas so far,I will add sunblock and a power strip for charging batteries and devices

I second the power strips for all our devices & electronics, liquid soaps for the bathrooms.. I never feel like the little bars of soaps clean my hands and I have contact lenses. We drive so our packing is not limited... We bring ponchos, paper towels, extra zip loc bags, snacks, drinks, extra pairs of sandals and sneakers, recycleable bags, beach bags... Tons more but I'm having a mind blank now:)

I second the liquid hand soap idea, and I also bring paper towels, but the kind with dish soap in them so I can wash mugs. Handi Wipes, glo sticks, 2 bathing suits, sunglasses (you would laugh if you knew how many pairs I've bought upon landing at MCO)...

Our packing list is a monster since my family is a collection of Be Prepared types. To add to everything above; used Snuggle dryer sheets (for clothing anti-static and suitcase freshener) and mosquito repellent wristbands & wipes (Off! brand makes a little clip-on belt fan which I love.)

I'm also a tech nerd and always bring USB battery chargers, 2 minis and 1 power bank, 'cuz the MDE app will drain your phone battery faster than CandyCrush.

Got back on Friday, 7/7 and we were so glad we brought two shirts a day to wear. It was so hot that after a midday swim we were glad for a shower and change of clothes.

we typically only go during the summer so expect a rain shower just about everyday mid afternoon so if you are opposed to getting soaked, pack ponchos if you don't plan on buying some there. i also suggest bringing portable phone chargers and shoes you don't mind getting wet. also, my family is 5 people all with electronics to charge at night so i agree with bringing a powerstrip

Hi, can I ask a dumb question? Where do you find Body Glide??? I was at Target, CVS and Walmart yesterday, none of them have it. Do you find it more at a sporting goods type store? Replies welcome, thanks!!!!

Are mosquitos bad enough in December that I need mosquito repellant? I don't remember them being bad in October..

Hi, can I ask a dumb question? Where do you find Body Glide??? I was at Target, CVS and Walmart yesterday, none of them have it. Do you find it more at a sporting goods type store? Replies welcome, thanks!!!!

Body glide, Friction Block etc can be found at Walmart where they sell Band-Aids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter