Page Kit Swap for EB Repo Cruise thru the Panama Canal - 08/17-09/01

Oh my gosh! You sound just like me...I believe it was about 14 years ago (we just celebrated our 15th anniversary) that my DH complained about the way I ironed his shirts. I have NEVER ironed since then, not once! HA!

He irons EVERYTHING, me nothing. If I need something ironed, I dryclean it or stick it in the dryer 5 minutes before I leave for work. Then take it out as I run out the door! Hee hee hee!

Okay, I am leaving tomorrow at 10am. I am 90% packed right now. I probably need an hour more. We can do it! It will be nice to be ready the night before we leave. I have a tendancy to finish packing right as I am running out the door! :)

Can't wait to meet y'all if I don't get a chance to get online before we leave!

ALL ABOARD!

I know you've already left (have fun on the train!) but, I had to say... I do the same thing! LOL1 ANd if dh forgets to get something pressed at the cleaners then he irons it himeslf! :rotfl:

Ok, we are just about all packed. Just some cleaning and last minute things. I hope everyone has a great week and I can't wait to meet you all!

:)

Safe travels to you guys! Looking forward to our meet!

I know you've already left (have fun on the train!) but, I had to say... I do the same thing! LOL1 ANd if dh forgets to get something pressed at the cleaners then he irons it himeslf! :rotfl:

My DH LOVES to iron......thank goodness because I don't!!

Iron, what's an iron? I think I saw one of those in the back of my laundry room somewhere. Oh yeah, I used it to iron on a t-**** transfer. :lmao: If it ain't wash and wear forget it. And the talk of pantyhose on the boards, now that is funny. I haven't worn a pair of pantyhose in years. Now I do have to wear knee highs with my dress shoes, but that is as far as I go. So all my dresses and skirts are long. And those dress shoes are just for dinner and pictures after that it is crocs or sandals. I did get a cute pair of flip flops (which I don't usually wear) that have rhinestone flowers on them. Is that dressy?:rotfl2:

WOW, I can't believe people are leaving for CA already and I only have 6 more days. I even ran into 2 people on the Cricut message board that are going on this cruise.

Iron, what's an iron? I think I saw one of those in the back of my laundry room somewhere. Oh yeah, I used it to iron on a t-**** transfer. :lmao: If it ain't wash and wear forget it. And the talk of pantyhose on the boards, now that is funny. I haven't worn a pair of pantyhose in years.
You know a man invented both and use neither. :rotfl: I totally agree, if it needs to be ironed I don't own it (or I go around wrinkled.) And pantyhose, I threw them all away years ago. I think the last time I wore them was at my wedding 7 years ago.

Iron, what's an iron? I think I saw one of those in the back of my laundry room somewhere. Oh yeah, I used it to iron on a t-**** transfer. :lmao: If it ain't wash and wear forget it. And the talk of pantyhose on the boards, now that is funny. I haven't worn a pair of pantyhose in years. Now I do have to wear knee highs with my dress shoes, but that is as far as I go. So all my dresses and skirts are long. And those dress shoes are just for dinner and pictures after that it is crocs or sandals. I did get a cute pair of flip flops (which I don't usually wear) that have rhinestone flowers on them. Is that dressy?:rotfl2:

WOW, I can't believe people are leaving for CA already and I only have 6 more days. I even ran into 2 people on the Cricut message board that are going on this cruise.

LOL! That sounds like me!!! Right now i'm trying to figure out how to wear a pair of dressy shoes with no hose....

Am I the only person not running into people going on this cruise???? LOL!

You know a man invented both and use neither. :rotfl: I totally agree, if it needs to be ironed I don't own it (or I go around wrinkled.) And pantyhose, I threw them all away years ago. I think the last time I wore them was at my wedding 7 years ago.

Isn't that the truth!!

You're not the only one Steph, however, yesterday on the Warner Tour, I ran into two guys who were on the Magic last week in the cabin next to ours. Hows that for a small world!

Mary Jane

PS .. My Fish Extender Gifts and the Swap kits made it!!!!!

Hi All-

Panic is beginning to set in. My company that was supposed to leave on Sunday morning decided to stay until Monday. That combined with the fact that my boss is out on a family emergency so I had to cover a very high profile presentation is really cramping my DIS time, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Seriously last night I did my FIRST attempt at even organizing anything, My guess is you will be able to find me due to the bags under my eyes on Sunday. BRING CAFFEINE!!

BY THE WAY

I HAVE UNSUCCESSFULLY TRYING TO FIND CUTE MICKEY EARS FOR THE NUMBER CIRCLE ON OUR CABIN DOOR. DOES ANYONE HAVE THEM?

:surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb:

BY THE WAY

I HAVE UNSUCCESSFULLY TRYING TO FIND CUTE MICKEY EARS FOR THE NUMBER CIRCLE ON OUR CABIN DOOR. DOES ANYONE HAVE THEM?

:surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb:

I'll check on the meets thread for you... I know someone posted some last week.....

LOL! That sounds like me!!! Right now i'm trying to figure out how to wear a pair of dressy shoes with no hose....

Okay, so we are at the Disneyland Hotel now! Yippee!!! We were in the pool yesterday waiting for our room to be ready for us and we could hear someone talking about the cruise. I would have had to dive into the pool and then said "hey, are you on the Disboards?" and I wasn't up to that.

You're not the only one Steph, however, yesterday on the Warner Tour, I ran into two guys who were on the Magic last week in the cabin next to ours. Hows that for a small world!

Mary Jane

PS .. My Fish Extender Gifts and the Swap kits made it!!!!!

Great!!!! My FE gifts are in my carryon...and I am reworking the swap kits. I decided I didn't like what I did. :sad2: Actually I started panicing that y'all wouldn't like them! :eek:
I know I'm such a dork!!!

Okay, so we are at the Disneyland Hotel now! Yippee!!! We were in the pool yesterday waiting for our room to be ready for us and we could hear someone talking about the cruise. I would have had to dive into the pool and then said "hey, are you on the Disboards?" and I wasn't up to that.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: I hate to swim so I would have made one of hte kids go ask!!! :rotfl2:

I am so jealous I am still ironing. We have had the most unusually busy week and we did not really do much in advance.

I cannot wait to get on the ship and relax:dance3: :dance3:

It was really nice to meet all of you and I just wish I could have learned lots more about scrapping.

The cruise went way to fast.:hug:

Back in the UK (but not sure what time zone my body is in!). It was so great tomeet you all & you were all so generous with your time & I thank you all for allowing me to join you at the swap. Am looking forward to playing with kits & other bits I collected on the cruise & will post pictures as & when I get going (could be a while as I'm still not unpacked yet, but back at work!). Yes, the cruise went fast, but grateful to be off as it sounds like Hannah is giving those still on board a bumpy ride!

Celestine

Back in the UK (but not sure what time zone my body is in!). It was so great tomeet you all & you were all so generous with your time & I thank you all for allowing me to join you at the swap. Am looking forward to playing with kits & other bits I collected on the cruise & will post pictures as & when I get going (could be a while as I'm still not unpacked yet, but back at work!). Yes, the cruise went fast, but grateful to be off as it sounds like Hannah is giving those still on board a bumpy ride!

Celestine

I just want to add to this and say thank you to everyone for the great swaps. I can't wait to get home and start using the kits. It was great meeting everyone. Thanks Steph for organising everything.

Hello everyone thanks for all the great kits and bits , I am inspired and determined to scrap this trip I'll post when I'm done.
Heather and Celestine
How about a UK meet we could do some scrapping or just meet up, what do you think?
Lynn

I really enjoyed the scrap swap get together too! I was not able to make it to many of the other meets, as we were traveling with a large group of family already, which required alot of time and planning. So this made this meet even more special! I LOVE all the items everybody brought and can't wait to get to work on my album!

It was fun to meet everybody! Thank you Stephanie for the use of your beautiful cabin, and meeting you too!

Happy scrappin to all and I hope everybody will post some of their layouts as you get working! For once...I'm more overwhelmed with the number of pictures we took, then with the actual scrapbooking of them! lol

I think I'm going to do a cruise album, and then do a seperate Panama Canal album, since we have SO many of the actual crossing!

It was really nice to meet all of you and I just wish I could have learned lots more about scrapping.

The cruise went way to fast.:hug:

We can scrap when we get together. And we WILL get together this year! LOL! If y'all don't get a chance to come here I'll come up there! LOL!

Celestine

Hello everyone thanks for all the great kits and bits , I am inspired and determined to scrap this trip I'll post when I'm done.Heather and Celestine
How about a UK meet we could do some scrapping or just meet up, what do you think?
Lynn

We can't wait to see pics from everyone!

I really enjoyed the scrap swap get together too! I was not able to make it to many of the other meets, as we were traveling with a large group of family already, which required alot of time and planning. So this made this meet even more special! I LOVE all the items everybody brought and can't wait to get to work on my album!

It was fun to meet everybody! Thank you Stephanie for the use of your beautiful cabin, and meeting you too!

Happy scrappin to all and I hope everybody will post some of their layouts as you get working! For once...I'm more overwhelmed with the number of pictures we took, then with the actual scrapbooking of them! lol

I think I'm going to do a cruise album, and then do a seperate Panama Canal album, since we have SO many of the actual crossing!

It was very nice meeting everyone -- I wish there had been time to really talk to everyone! :goodvibes

ok, think I finally feel like I have my feet under me....got home and hit the road running to catch up at work and home.... All my bits and bobs collected on the ship, along with all of your wonderful work is spread out on the diining room table just waiting for me to get started! Pictures are on their way!!!! cant wait to start playing

THanks again for all the goodies. Everyone did such a great job! I loved meeting you all.... but think we needed another week or so of sea days so we could scrapbook onboard....

Disfrog

Sunday afternoon I was determined to start on my cruise scrapbook. I had a princess layout pictured in my head and was going to use my Cricut to cut out Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty when the power went out. So 5 days later we finally have power and maybe this weekend I will get motivated again. I need some more photo paper...there are a lot of pictures.:rolleyes1 While I was sitting in the dark I wrote up some ideas for pages and drew a few sketches of what they might look like. Very crude drawings, but it gave me something to do. Why do I have so many pictures of towel animals and food:rotfl2:and not so many of the Panama Canal? And there are also a lot of bumpy pictures while moving (Jeep, bus, catamaran, Rhino).

If I get anything done I will post a picture. Anybody started on their scrapbook yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter