Paid Parking Coming to Disney Springs

Except reedy creek IS disney...so there might just be a back door there somewhere.
the Chicago Bears get parking revenue with a deal like this:
Bears spokesman Jim Christman said Tuesday the parking fees were previously set by the Park District. The Bears collect the fees for the 4,450 overall spots they're allotted for game days, and they pay the Park District just more than $1 million a year for the privilege.
https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/201...hike-team-now-can-set-parking-prices-new-deal

So I'm sure WDW and Reedy Creek can work a similiar deal for parking with a "government agency"

That's the goal honestly. Sleep in and spend a couple of hours there (get some dining on) and then do AK that night. Staying at Old Key West so it's really convenient[/QUOTE

It's a really easy drive from OKW and the parking garages make finding a spot really easy.

Makes sense, I am sure a lot of people will take advantage of this. Especially during the busy times when it is difficult to find a parking spot.

Disney Spring will not benefit from it, lots of people go because if "free"
While I would never pay for parking at DS, I think that there are a number of people that would be more likely to make expensive ADR's if they knew there was available, but paid, parking.

While I would never pay for parking at DS, I think that there are a number of people that would be more likely to make expensive ADR's if they knew there was available, but paid, parking.
True, but almost all restaurants there serve a big amount of walk ins, unlike all other TS at Disney, at DS is easy to get a table without a ADR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter