Palo brunch on Wish for Platinum CC???

I've never known them to do this on previous cruises though. They always let you just book. I get the idea I just don't think its fair for those people that are travelling solo so therefore could miss out completely even though there is availability.
This has been happening for a while. At least since the restart. I am also a 1 and I can see there is a 4 (or maybe 6!) table for an upcoming cruise but it won’t let me book it. I’m sure they would allow it onboard if no one else wants it.

I have also had that happen as a party of 2. I believe that it has been that way for quite some time but maybe just since the restart.

This has been happening for a while. At least since the restart. I am also a 1 and I can see there is a 4 (or maybe 6!) table for an upcoming cruise but it won’t let me book it. I’m sure they would allow it onboard if no one else wants it.

I have also had that happen as a party of 2. I believe that it has been that way for quite some time but maybe just since the restart.

Thanks both. This is my first solo trip since the restart. I'm sure they will allow it onboard but by then who knows if it will even be showing. As platinum I've been checking every single day and its just frustrating. Gold has opened and its still showing but who knows once silver and first time opens.

I also think it's possible once you board. Sometimes two 2's will combined to a 4-top, especially if they had different online CC levels, thereby leaving the smaller tables open for onboard booking.

the annoying thing is there is still availability showing for Palo dinner on my cruise but I can't book any slot! What I was told was because they are for parties of 4 and I am a 1 which seems very unfair and weird
Yup same issue here, for Dad and I trying for dinner on 4 night. We were lucky enough to get Brunch on 3 night before. So hopefully we get dinner on 4 night

We have only used the Palo benefit for brunch. When they changed the dinner menu to pre fixe Disney noted that you could use the Platinum free meal benefit for brunch or the per fixe dinner menu or $45 toward the ala cart menu.

So as of today have Platinuim CC members been able to book Palo brunch on the Wish when the booking window opened for their cruise. My booking window opens at 12:00 am July 17th and I am looking to book Palo for brunch. We really don't want dinner right now since this will be the first time on the Wish and want to make sure we experience all the MDR's.

So as of today have Platinuim CC members been able to book Palo brunch on the Wish when the booking window opened for their cruise. My booking window opens at 12:00 am July 17th and I am looking to book Palo for brunch. We really don't want dinner right now since this will be the first time on the Wish and want to make sure we experience all the MDR's.
I am sailing on the wish August 12th and had no problem getting Palo brunch

We were not able to get Palo Brunch as Platinum for the 8/12 cruise on the wish. Dinner is available but no brunch. Also no Enchante brunch or desert but dinner was available.

Disney should prioritise paying guests for Palo Brunch/Dinner over Platinum CC and only allow them to utilise a complimentary meal if capacity allows on a walk up basis - With short 3 / 4 Night cruises its hard enough getting a booking that people are prepared to pay for, without having so many tables being taken up by people who aren't.

Disney should prioritise paying guests for Palo Brunch/Dinner over Platinum CC and only allow them to utilise a complimentary meal if capacity allows on a walk up basis - With short 3 / 4 Night cruises its hard enough getting a booking that people are prepared to pay for, without having so many tables being taken up by people who aren't.
‘Free’ Palo is basically the only benefit of platinum now and you want to take that away too?

Currently you are only able to book Palo Brunch on the Wish if you are concierge or are a party of more than 2. If a party of 2 , Platinum must constantly check for a 2 top table cancellation or wait till onboard to try to get a reservation for brunch. Getting dinner was no problem, just brunch.

Having taken 16 Disney cruises, I would argue we’ve more than paid for our “free” table at Palo. 😜

Having taken 16 Disney cruises, I would argue we’ve more than paid for our “free” table at Palo. 😜
So true! Every cruise line has perks for repeat cruisers. It also gives new cruisers something to strive for. I actually think Disney should make sure that every Platinum member is assured a spot at either Brunch or Dinner. An alternative for Platinum might be to consider an onboard credit if Palo isn’t able to be booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter