Departing Gatun Lock 8am

Approaching Pedro Miguel Lock 1pm
Departing Pedro Miguel Lock 2pm

Approaching Miraflores Lock 2:30pm
Departng Miraflores Lock 4pm

Passing under the Bridge of the Americas 4:30pm

Depart for Acapulco 5pm

Weather prediction: HOT and HUMID.

You lucky,lucky,lucky person, I wish I was ther, I WILL be sometime, enjy, I will check back in later to see if I can catch you! Lynne:goodvibes

First pic of the Gatun Lock this morning, still waiting for the Magic to arrive.....:)

gatun0015-16-08.jpg

Are you kidding me??? What gives???

gatun-offline.jpg

We probably did. The other cameras are fine since nobody cares about them for the moment. I guess the bright-side is we get to break the other cameras later. :goodvibes

I've been up since O'dark thirty in CA and nuthin'! I hit refresh and still nuthin'! Oh, well, at least my office is getting clean :rolleyes1 .

To Connie & Family, Linda, Kelly & Family, Karen & Alex & big family - I'm sorry I didn't get to see you wave:wave2:

Just wondered whether I could quit watching and get some work done.

Just keep the browser window open for the webcam, and another window open of some work you need to do. Keep switching back and forth (especially when the boss walks in). That's what I do!

Of course, right now, I have the Disboards open also :rotfl: .

Okay, I've got a solution to this problem. Everyone trying to watch the Panama Canal webcams needs to get out of the system. Don't try to go back in.

I'll stay in and tell everyone when they've cleared the locks. :lmao:

Mozart where in the upstate are you? We live in Liberty, just came home from a DD :cool1: Can't wait for the western cruise :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter