Panama Planning

Have an Epson Photo Stgorage thing with 40gb -= do you think that will be enough for me perhaps?

Still waiting for Customer services to find out more information on this passport thing and come back to me also our agent at DU has promised to investigate.

Brenda

Thank you Brenda, let me know,:thumbsup2

Andrew

Many thank for showing the photos and information etc.

Oh, I cannot wait and it is not long now.

About the photos which port? I mean from morning or afternoon which it was taking the photos?

(Oh, I forgot as it is another way round as different times?) Which is the best times to watch it? Which one is biggest?

Anyway, will show it to my kids tomorrow as they are away with grandparents.

Cheer

Scottishwee35

Andrew

Many thank for showing the photos and information etc.

Oh, I cannot wait and it is not long now.

About the photos which port? I mean from morning or afternoon which it was taking the photos?

Anyway, will show it to my kids tomorrow as they are away with grandparents.

Cheer

Scottishwee35

HI YA,

Hope your fine,,:thumbsup2

If you refer to the shutters photo's they take them at the locks when you go through, the shutters staff can hop off and then they take pictures of you on the decks on yuor verandahs etc, RULE 1: Wave RULE 2: Wave more until they see you!

They took them for us at the first Lock and the second lock, going east, not the last as it was getting dark, for you I guess the first lock only.

HI YA,

Hope your fine,,:thumbsup2

If you refer to the shutters photo's they take them at the locks when you go through, the shutters staff can hop off and then they take pictures of you on the decks on yuor verandahs etc, RULE 1: Wave RULE 2: Wave more until they see you!

They took them for us at the first Lock and the second lock, going east, not the last as it was getting dark, for you I guess the first lock only.

Andrew

Thank for your quick response.

Great I will refer to shutters photo's and find out okay.

My husband was surprising to have Cat 6 on his 40th birthday last week:thumbsup2

He said that he is looking forward and thought that it is good idea to have the balcony for Panama Canal.:thumbsup2

Scottishwee35

Andrew

Thank for your quick response.

Great I will refer to shutters photo's and find out okay.

My husband was surprising to have Cat 6 on his 40th birthday last week:thumbsup2

He said that he is looking forward and thought that it is good idea to have the balcony for Panama Canal.:thumbsup2

Scottishwee35

You will really benefit from that on the cruise, you can watch the transit form your own space, and also get air con quickly if you feel hot, worth a walk around every so often to see what is happening, but you will really enjoy that.

Not just Panama but also all of the sea days , I just chilled out on our verandah, and watched all the sea life, I saw Dolphins, for example and a lot of other sea-life, and it was nice watching us pull into Acapulco early in the morning, and Curacao last time.

Thanks for all the great info Andrew.

I can't wait. I think I will be a roamer. Sure wish we had a verandah, but we are just lucky to be on the cruise! Might have to go to Deck 4 where it isn't so crowded. Any other good viewing areas? I will be sure to have my suncreen and hat on that day. I am hoping to get a reservations at Palo's for that evening. I see swimming fishes in my future.

Any snow up there in Scotland yet? Damp and drab down here in the South east.
We get it tonight/tomorrow morning?:santa:
Thanks for all the great info Andrew.

I can't wait. I think I will be a roamer. Sure wish we had a verandah, but we are just lucky to be on the cruise! Might have to go to Deck 4 where it isn't so crowded. Any other good viewing areas? I will be sure to have my sunscreen and hat on that day. I am hoping to get a reservations at Palo's for that evening. I see swimming fishes in my future.

Roaming is good, yes my suggestion is deck 4, everyone goes up, now deck 9 is OK, but the Plexiglas stops you taking pictures. Everyone wants to see where we are going, so they head to Deck 10 forward, thats where the crowds are early transit day.

But deck 4 is closer to the action and of course open on both sides, you can easily walk through from port to starboard there, you can just see whats happening in front not as good as deck 10, but still good and lots happening in front of you.

Secret deck at the aft of deck 7, is OK to get good shots of where you have been, as well as Topsiders and Palo area.

Thanks for starting the thread, Andrew. On the navigator from 2005, it mentions narration from the bridge. Where abouts can that heard from?

I think we'll mostly be roaming. I'm not a stay in one spot kind of person. Where is a good place to see the characters out on the bridge? Like I'm going to be able to get a spot - but I'll try. :rotfl2:

Sure hope they repeat the barbeque on deck. That sounds like alot of fun.

Thanks for starting the thread, Andrew. On the navigator from 2005, it mentions narration from the bridge. Where abouts can that heard from?

I think we'll mostly be roaming. I'm not a stay in one spot kind of person. Where is a good place to see the characters out on the bridge? Like I'm going to be able to get a spot - but I'll try. :rotfl2:

Sure hope they repeat the barbecue on deck. That sounds like allot of fun.

One channel on Stateroom TV broadcast it and it was also on the open decks.

We had a good view starboard/forward, they were there a long time, deck 4 forward the open bit could see it, and from deck 10 down-wards on the s/board side.

They did go back and forth and could be more on port side, last time the crowds watching and calling us form the shore, were on the s/board side for the E/bound cruise so the characters were there a bit more.

Thanks for starting this thread Andrew!!!

Lots of great info... now I can kinda plan what I want to do that day. I was concerned that I would miss stuff cuz I have an inside cabin... but I'm not worried at all now.... Just gonna relax & enjoy!!!! I'm more of a wander around kinda person anyway. Always have to check up on stuff... Plus love taking lots of pics from everywhere. Will deck 4 be a good place for shutters to capture us?

Enjoyed your pics too!!!!

-Penny

Thanks for starting this thread Andrew!!!

Lots of great info... now I can kinda plan what I want to do that day. I was concerned that I would miss stuff cuz I have an inside cabin... but I'm not worried at all now.... Just gonna relax & enjoy!!!! I'm more of a wander around kinda person anyway. Always have to check up on stuff... Plus love taking lots of pics from everywhere. Will deck 4 be a good place for shutters to capture us?

Enjoyed your pics too!!!!

-Penny

You will never miss stuff there is so much to see, there is always a great view, just be careful and plan for the heat and humidity on deck, its a long day. Hats suncream etc.

Deck 4 is a great place to get a shutters pic of you, I would actually say its better than deck 10,-closer to the land, all the verandahs are great places as well.

Enjoy.

not sure what we will be doing.....I have read horror stories of people taking deck chairs to verandahs, people camping out and just in general being rude about saving spots etc...we will not be participating in that. I hope to be able to get some nice photos and float between watching and pool hopping.....!

Glad I upped the excitement level, it is now coming very soon your you, and getting closer of our cruise.

Upped the excitement level?

That's putting it mildly.

I'm just squirming with excitement now . . . and I have to wait until August! :)

Thanks for sharing the pics and Navigator, Andrew. I'm getting so pumped for this trip!

Upped the excitement level?
That's putting it mildly.
I'm just squirming with excitement now . . . and I have to wait until August! :)
Thanks for sharing the pics and Navigator, Andrew. I'm getting so pumped for this trip!

Well it will not be an anticlimax, the trip believe me is fantastic! Not just Panama but the entertainment and all the ports of call.

I'm not doing the repos.....but.....now I wish I was. Thanks for posting this Andrew. Maybe once day they will do a repo that doesn't come right at the end of the school year (exams) or right at the beginning.

Nevertheless, I've enjoyed your posts! :thumbsup2

Mickey_and_Minnie_on_Magic.jpg

Last time overview.

NAVS1001-1-1.jpg

I'm not doing the repos.....but.....now I wish I was. Thanks for posting this Andrew. Maybe once day they will do a repo that doesn't come right at the end of the school year (exams) or right at the beginning.

Nevertheless, I've enjoyed your posts! :thumbsup2

Thank you, I wish you can do it, maybe when either the Magic or Wonder goes to the West Coast on an permanent basis there will be extra repos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter