Panama Planning

Hi everyone,

Certainly time is going quickly it seems but will probably drag at the end.
Andrew was that air-show over your way today on the other side of the water, if so we got a good view on the Island for free.
Bren

HI Brenda,

Yes the Fly past for the Queen, stacks up over my home and we saw all the Aircraft, a minute or two before they were over the Queen and on BBC News.

They make a considerable noise, but its nice to see them live from my Front room Window.

PS Happy Birthday, Mamm, but you forgot me again this year, ( Well done on Doctor Who boss though).

Yes time also 'flies' by, just 60 days until I 'fly' out to LAX!

Yes I was forgotten as well this year no surprise there.

We had a really good view as they were doing lots of aerobatics over here and the cliffs and I think it was the old Lancaster with others that flew very sedately overhead.
Bren

Yes I was forgotten as well this year no surprise there.

We had a really good view as they were doing lots of aerobatics over here and the cliffs and I think it was the old Lancaster with others that flew very sedately overhead.
Bren

Yes we were getting a 'free show' as well,

Now Got your $ yet?

I paid my 2009 Cruise off as the $/£ has been very volatile recently, seems to be on the slide, but you cannot tell.

365941a0.png

And a Question? What is going on here then?

DLP5.jpg

Answer.

Phantom Mansion ride DLP, during a break down and the main floodlights back on.

DLP7-1.jpg

Like my kids 'tops'?

I love the tops and stitch is my favourite.
We are sailing again in December and have paid in full for the six of us - definitely worth it.

I love the tops and stitch is my favourite.
We are sailing again in December and have paid in full for the six of us - definitely worth it.

Yes whilst is money out of the bank acount its worth locking in a good exchange rate, it cant last forever, would be nice though.

PS if you want to go back there is one Cat 6 available @ $ 14,123.16 2A 2C thats about $4k more than I paid for my Cat 4.

Andrew

Have you heard that one lady who won the big jackpot of 31,500 dollars on last day. She was so cool and not much exciting!! I cannot believe it and later two interpreters was asking me what I do if I won that money. I said I scream and dancing about and might book the August Panama Canal ::yes:: I still cannot beleive one won not even more than one person!! she must be very LUCKY. Brent said that was biggest won ever on the Cruise.

I noticed that 4 thousands dollars more and I still wait to see if any luck with lottery::yes:: :rotfl: :rotfl: But no holidays left :( :rotfl: I cannot image about School, they will tell me off if we go back in August :rotfl2:

Ah well unless we did it in May anyway. what a great times.

Scottishwee35

Andrew

Have you heard that one lady who won the big jackpot of 31,500 dollars on last day. She was so cool and not much exciting!! I cannot believe it and later two interpreters was asking me what I do if I won that money. I said I scream and dancing about and might book the August Panama Canal ::yes:: I still cannot beleive one won not even more than one person!! she must be very LUCKY. Brent said that was biggest won ever on the Cruise.

I noticed that 4 thousands dollars more and I still wait to see if any luck with lottery::yes:: :rotfl: :rotfl: But no holidays left :( :rotfl: I cannot image about School, they will tell me off if we go back in August :rotfl2:

Ah well unless we did it in May anyway. what a great times.

Scottishwee35

Thats a good win, I have seen of a few large ones in my time at that level, makes playing worthwhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter